Chapter 35:Make Me A Promise Here Tonight

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs/Spencer Smith FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 35:Make Me A Promise Here Tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

I was super nervous. It was three in the morning and Spencer still wasn't back from filming Miss Jackson. Thoughts were swimming through my head and hammering at my skull. Where was he going to wake up tomorrow morning? It was scaring me. I held Mayhem, taking her downstairs and setting her in her crib. "Babe, I'm home! Oh, you're right there." I pinned Spencer against the door and kissed him hard. "You. Mother. Fucker." I growled before kissing him again. "Sorry, babe. It was a long shoot." I rolled my eyes and kissed him once more. "It's okay. Mayhem and I missed you." I said, going over and picking up Mayhem, handing her to Spencer.

"Hey, sweet baby girl." Spencer cooed, picking up Mayhem and stroking her soft hair. Mayhem babbled sleepily, resting her tiny head on Spencer's large chest. "Is my sweet baby tired?" He asked, slightly bouncing her before setting her on his hip. "How was my other baby?" Spencer asked, kissing me again. "Just fine. Wanting to relax." I answered, yawning. "Go up to bed. I'll put May to sleep and be right there."

I smiled and walked upstairs. I put on a muscle shirt without a bra and a pair of hiphuggers. I took out my contacts just as Spencer walked into the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up into his arms bridal style. Spencer set me on our bed and took off all of his clothes except for his boxers. We got in bed and I kissed Spencer's neck. "I love you." Spencer kissed my lips, "I love you too."

Spencer engulfed me with warmth from his body pressed up against mine. I smiled before snuggling into Spencer's chest.

*the next morning*

I woke up with Spencer breathing into my neck, his arms around my waist. I shifted slightly only for him to tighten his grip around me. "No." He grunted. I giggled lightly and intertwined our legs together. "I have to go check on May." I whispered, kissing the corner of his mouth. He grunted in disapproval, but let me up anyway. I grabbed my grey robe and put it on as I went to Mayhem's room.

I went into her room and quietly lifted her from her crib. She gurgled softly in her sleep, snuggling into my chest. I sat in the rocking chair in the corner and softly leaned back and forth, careful not to wake May. I closed my eyes, my hands holding her in place in my chest. My mind instantly wondered to Hana and her beauty. Long, wavy blond hair, crystal blue eyes, small pale lips, slender figure. God, she was hot. But I was with Spencer. I had Spencer and Mayhem. I looked at the ring on my left ring finger. I was going to marry Spencer.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, the other caressing Mayhem's back. I wasn't going to fall for Hana or Chandler. I was going to marry Spencer, care for our child, and die old together. At least that's what I think will happen. I heard a shuffle of footsteps and soon Spencer stood in the door way in sweats. "You look tired, baby." Spencer said. "Well, I just woke up." I said matter-of-factly. Spencer rolled his eyes, but smiled. "Come back to bed." Spencer said lazily, yawning.

I picked Mayhem up and followed Spencer back to the bedroom. I gently laid May on the bed before stripping off my shirt. I was getting so hot and sweaty from thinking about Hana and Chandler and marrying Spencer. With Mayhem back in my arms, I climbed back into bed. Spencer laid beside me, wrapped his hands around my lower half, his hands sliding into my underwear. May slowly and lazily woke up, smacking her lips a few times. She yawned and rubbed her eyes with her chubby fists.

Spencer kissed the corner of my mouth before nipping the end of my jaw. I moaned lightly, "Spencer, stop. Our baby is right here." I whispered, rubbing May's head. She put a small hand on my chest, her mouth finding my breast. "Baby, she's breast-feeding!" I squealed, smiling wide. Spencer smiled also, kissing my head softly before watching May. She gently sucked on my breast, feeling slowly as she slowly fell back asleep.

Me and Spencer laughed lightly as May fell asleep, her head lolling to the side only for her to wake back up. Her mouth loosened, so I gently set her on my chest, her head nuzzled in my neck. "I love you two so much." Spencer whispered, pulling me closer to him. "We are going to be together forever. A happy family." I smiled at him and kissed his lips.

Boy, how wrong Spencer was.

***

Yo! I updated! Please read my story The Ghost Of You. I made a new account! It's called its_gandalf and I already have two stories up. Heart Of Fire (Carl Grimes) and I'm Not Okay I Promise (Chandler Riggs). If you are obsessed as much as I am with Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit go on YouTube and look up They're Taking The Hobbits To Isengard. It's super funny omg. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and I am seriously going to try to continue this story. Okay. Bye.