Chapter 19:I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket

Kissing Fading Scars (My Crazy FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19:I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

I woke up to hear Spencer's soft snores and the rising and falling of his chest. I yawned and stretched before sitting up straight. I moved some of Spencer's hair out of his face causing him to stir and make baby dinosaur noises. I lightly giggled before softly kissing Spencer's forehead and getting up. I grabbed some of my clothes I brought yesterday and slipped Spencer's shirt over my head. I let it drop to the floor before putting on my bra and slipping into some patterned leggings. I put on some ripped white shorts and a tight fitting blue tank top. I put on my favorite lime green crop top on that said 'Turtle' on the front with small turtles around it.

I turned around to see Spencer staring at me, eyes the size of the moon and mouth wide open. I blushed and rushed into the bathroom to brush my hair. I flipped my bangs and wore my hair down. I walked out to see Spencer putting on his shirt. After he put it on, I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. "I saw." He said sheepishly. I shook it off and spun to the front of him. "Good, because that's all you'll see for a looong time." Spencer frowned and pulled me close to him. "We've been together for more than a year, Andie. Can't I just see a peak?" I shook my head, playing with him, "Nope, not until our wedding day." Spencer poured, "You're no fun." I gasped, "I am to fun. You're just a downer."

Spencer kissed me, silencing our conversation. I broke away after a few seconds and smiled at my boyfriend. I slipped on my red Toms before I grabbed Spencer's large hand in my smaller one, intertwining our fingers together. "Let's go." We walked out of his room and into the cafeteria. We both got coffee and something to eat before sitting outside in the courtyard. We were talking about what we were going to do when we got back when Ellie came up to me. "You might want to pack your stuff, Andie. You and Mr. Smith leave tonight." Spencer and I both jumped up before hugging each other. Spencer spun me around and kissed my cheek. "Let's go pack." I went to my room to pack while Spencer went to his room to pack.

I got my suitcase and began to take everything out of my dresser before stuffing it in. It took me about an hour to pack all of my clothes before I went into my bathroom to get all of my toiletries. I adjusted my glasses and applied a bit of eyeliner before putting my make-up bag in my suitcase. I got my deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, and toothpaste before putting in in my suitcase. I put my phone charger in a compartment in my suitcase before grabbing my phone, IPod, and earbuds. I got my suitcase and brought it out of my room to Spencers.

I went in to see Spencer just finishing packing. He handed me my Key Street hoodie and pulled my Snapback over my face. I giggled and looked up into Spencer's crystal blue orbs. "Are you nervous to meet my family?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, not really." Spencer kissed my lips before putting on his jacket and getting his suitcase. "Shall we go now, m'lady?" Spencer asked, linking arms with me. I giggled again and kissed his cheek before nodding, "Lets get out of this hell hole." Spencer and I checked out, got our plane tickets, and got a taxi to drive us to the airport. The lady at the front desk said that Dad already knew about me coming home.

Spencer and I got dropped off at the airport and waited for overhead speakers to tell us to board our plane. Soon, the overhead speakers said the passengers needed to board the plane leaving for San Diego. Spencer and I put our luggage on the luggage thingy, handed our ticket to the lady by the door, and boarded the plane. I pecked Spencer on the lips, put my earbuds in, switched on Tangled In The Great Escape, and rested my head on Spencer's shoulder. He leaned his head against mine and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I love you, Andie." I felt Spencer's lips lightly kiss my forehead before I fell asleep.