Chapter 11:New Perspective Part 2

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs FanFic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11:New Perspective Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tony's P.O.V.* (=^.^=)

Andromeda plugged her earbuds into her IPod and put her earbuds into her ears. I could faintly hear Fire by Sleeping With Sirens playing before she shortly fell asleep against me. I took her glasses off and set them on the mini table and moved her greenish hair out of her face. She was beautiful. Andromeda was beautiful. My daughter was beautiful. As I moved some hair out of her eyes, I noticed a long silverish scar running across her forehead. I covered her forehead back up before leaned my head against hers. I heard a soft 'aww'ing noise and saw Jaime and Vic making weird faces at me. Jaime mouthed 'adorable' which earned him a flip of the bird from me.

I closed my eyes and painfully waited for the plane to descend in our home town, San Diego.

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

"Andie." A voice whispered, "Andie, wake up." I groaned and turned away from the annoying voice. "Jaime, get her bags." I felt an arm slide around my waist and another lift up my legs. I dug my face into the person's neck and breathed in their scent. They smelled like smoke and Old Spice deodorant. "You smell good." I mumbled causing the person to laugh. The laugh rumbled out of their chest and through my arms and legs. I snuggled into their chest and tried to go back to sleep, but failed. I lazily, and like a turtle, opened my eyes and saw I was in Pierce The Veil's tour bus. The person who was carrying me was Mike.

He carried me to the bunk area and set me in a bunk before closing the curtain door. I covered myself with the covers and snuggled into them.

*Tony's P.O.V.* (back to Tone =^.^=)

The driver dropped Vic, Mike, and Jaime off at their houses before stopping in front of my beach house. "Here's your stop, Tony. I'll get your luggage while you get the girl." I walked to the bunks and opened the only closed curtain to see Andromeda clutching the sheets of the bed. I uncurled her fingers from the sheets and picked her up bridal style. I carried her out of the bus and up all of the steps to the house. The bus driver set our luggage by the door. We said our goodbyes before I unlocked the door and pushed it open with my butt. I walked up some more stairs, put Andromeda in her bedroom, and went back downstairs to get our stuff. I put her bags by the couch,went to my room, and went to bed.

*Andromeda's P.O.V.* (Now back to Andie)

*The Next Morning*

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I yawned and threw the covers off of my body before creeping out of the room. I stealthed down the stairs (slowly tiptoed the stairs and jumped at every sound) and did a barrel roll over to a couch. (crawled across the floor) I stood up and began exploring when I heard a sleepy voice ask, "What are you doing up?" I jumped, holding my heart, "Jesus, you scared me." Tony stood behind me, scratching his head. "I didn't know where I was so I just wanted to look around." I answered. He nodded and walked behind the bar, getting a glass and the Orange Juice out of the refrigerator. Tony poured himself a glass and took a sip before saying, "We need to go get stuff for your room and maybe some more clothes."

I nodded and poured myself a glass of OJ and took a sip before asking, "Where's the bathroom? I need to take a shower." He pointed upstairs, "You have one in your room. It's the third door." I nodded once again, grabbed my bags, and went back upstairs. I went back to my room and set my bags by my bed and took a full scale look at my room. It was awesome. I had a balcony in my room. I had a staircase that led up to it and a railing to where I could look across my room. I had a second bed of the same size, a flat screen T.V., PlayStation, a fucking mini fridge! My room was white so I wanted to change that. I had a couch swing hanging to the side where I could still swing. I had a stereo and an IPod dock.