Chapter 17:Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17:Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Third Person P.O.V.*

The doctor invited everybody that came to see Andromeda one last time, for several years, into her hospital room. The therapy unit was going to keep her for three years to recoup. She was still unconscious, but very much alive. Everyone had tears in their eyes as they said goodbye to Andie. Everyone placed a small kiss on Andie's forehead except for Keegan, who refused to let go of her hospital bed, only for Norman and Andrew to lift him off the ground and carry him out of the room. Ana hugged onto Andie before saying a painful goodbye and running out of the room before sobbing hysterically in the hallway.

Tiffany, Tony, and Mike were the ones who were affected the most. Tony sat beside her hospital bed, clasping her cold hand, one of the only parts of her body that wasn't wrapped in gauze. Tears fell from his face only to collide with the white tile floor into tiny salty tear droplets. His chocolate brown eyes seemed duller and less lifeless along with Tiffany's and Mike's. Tony placed his favorite Key Street hoodie on the bedside table for Andie to take with her to the therapy unit in Michigan. Tiffany softly brushed greenish blue hair from her girlfriend's face. They weren't girlfriends, but Tiffany always thought of them as more as friends.

"I love you, Andie." Tiffany whispered in her unusual accent before placing a soft, but long kiss on Andie's cold lips. Tiffany thought she felt Andie slightly kiss back, but shook it off and ran out of the room before she started crying again. Mike came in and sat beside Andie. He took out a small unoticed tattoo pen and slowly unwrapped the gauze from around her left wrist. Most of the cuts had heeled and left scars, so he began his work. Mike had had conversations with Andie about his tattoos and found out she had always wanted a blackwork tattoo. She said that she just wanted a black band that took up her whole wrist around. So that was what Mike was doing.

He worked as fast as he could and managed not to mess up. After Mike was done, he wrapped her wrist back up and then tattooed a small heart on her thumb that matched his. He also wrapped that up before kissing her on the forehead. "I love you. Hope you love the tattoos." Mike quickly ran out of the room, trying not to make anybody suspicious. The doctors came in and set everything up for Andie's departing. After they got everybody out of the hospital that for Andie, they sent her to Michigan.

*One Day Later*

*Andie's P.O.V.*

I woke up in a white room. I'm alive, aren't I? Why can't I fucking succeed in killing myself? I tried to support myself with my left hand, but a sharp pain made me fall back onto the bed I was on. I lifted my hand and saw that I had a blackwork band tattoo around my wrist. What? Only....Mike knew about me wanting one. How the hell did he give me one? And the heart on my thumb? Oh, my God, so many fucking questions! It's hurting my brain. Ugh! I sat up and saw I had clothes on the other side of the room. Then, the door opened, scaring the living fuck out of me.

A woman in a white nurse uniform came in with a clipboard. "Ahh, Andromeda, how are you feeling?" She asked, "Uh, okay. Where am I?" I asked/answered. "You are the Michigan Therapy Unit. The doctors assigned it and your father, Mr. Perry, agreed. You seem strong enough. Put on your clothes and we can go for a walk in the courtyard." The nurse left, closing the door behind her. I managed to stand up and dressed in the leggings, Vans, and Pierce The Veil muscle shirt that was laid out. Then, it hit me. I saw Tony's Key Street hoodie and I broke down. I grabbed in and sobbed into it on the bed. It smelled just like Tony so that made it like ten times worse.

I cried as quiet as I could for a few more minutes before drying my eyes. The nurse came back in just as I slipped the over-sized jacket over my head. The nurse wrapped an arm around my waist and helped me walk. Soon we made it outside and I could walk on my own completely. We walked around for a bit before I saw someone I thought I would never see in my whole life. Spencer. James. Fucking. Smith. The drummer of Panic! At The Disco. I almost fainted I was so excited. I wanted to meet and talk to him, but I was so scared of what he would think of a girl with scars all over her arms.

I turned away from him and my nurse, Ellie, led me to the dining hall. She got me a sandwich, which I barely ate. It was good, I just wasn't used to making in so much food since I've been awake for about an hour. Ellie left me in a room with a few other people. She said that they were people that had the same 'problems' as me. There was one girl and two boys, so four people. The girl had long blood red hair while the two boys had black hair. They all had hoodies and bracelets on their arms, obviously hiding their past.

A lady with bright blonde hair and a sickly sweet smile came in. "Please, children, take off your coats and be less ashamed of yourselves." We were all hesitate at first, but soon enough we took them off. I was the worst. Their cuts were short and kind of shallow while mine were long and deep, meant to cause blood loss. I felt self conscious and rubbed my tattoo Mike gave me. "Now, give me your names." The lady demanded. "Kara." The girl answered. "Kyle." One boy answered. "Felix." The second boy with slightly blonde highlights answered. Now, it was me, "Andromeda." I said quietly.

"Okay, now, give me a reason why you did this to yourself." God, I hated this lady already. "I was molested by my dad." Kyle answered first, "I was bullied." Kara said second. "I was bullied." Felix answered. It was my turn, "It feels so damn good." I said, putting my head down to stare at my scars. I felt their eyes on me, boring into my soul, before turning around. The lady angrily cleared her throat, "Now, Andro-meda, please give me a real reason." I looked at the bitch, my eyes literally red from anger. "I was abused by both of my parents."

The lady gave me a look before telling us to draw a picture of what we think about when we self harm. I drew a girl getting beaten by her mother and father. Kara drew a picture of a girl getting cornered. Felix drew a picture of a boy getting slammed into some lockers. Kyle drew a boy getting chocked by his father with a leather belt. Jesus.

She let us put our hoodies back on and leave. I went back to my room and saw I had two pills and a small cup of water waiting for me. I took the pills and looked through my bags that were sent. I plugged in my phone charger and put my head phones in. I played Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears, trying not to cry at Vic's longing voice. That didn't work because I ended up crying myself to sleep.

I just want to see Tony again. No, I want to see Dad again.

Hope you guys liked that. Please read my new FanFiction A Testosterone Boy and Harlequin Girl! Pleeeeeaaaaassseeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW