Chapter 38:Oh What A Beautiful Wedding! Part 2

Chapter 38:Oh, What A Beautiful Wedding! Part 2

*Andromeda's P.O.V*

My heart pounded as the limo made its way to the beach. Sarah kept making sure my hair and make up was beautiful and perfect. Mayhem sat in my lap and played with my fingers. Dad was rubbing my shoulders, trying not to cry. It feels like yesterday we went to go to the pound to pick of Bentley and Ziva. Sarah held my hand and leaned her head against my shoulder. "It's all going to turn out fine." She said, just as the limo came to a stop. Ana grabbed both of their flower bouquets while Sarah picked up Mayhem. They then hurried off to the wedding to take their places.

Dad and I stepped out of the limo and looped arms. "Are you ready, my young lady?" He asked. "Absolutely, father." I answered, holding my bouquet of blood red roses. We started walking towards the wedding. When we arrived, everybody stood, staring at Dad and I. Spencer stood in a black tuxedo, his hands clasped in front of him, a smile of his clean shaven face. Dallon's daughter was the flower girl. Dad walked me up to isle, letting me stand directly in front of Spencer. Then the preacher started talking. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between Andromeda George Perry and Spencer James Smith."

I blocked out everything the preacher said until it came to the wedding vows. "Andromeda, would you like to say your wedding vow?" I nodded and looked into Spencer's eyes. "I fell in love with you the first time I ever saw you. You were truely the one for me. You have never treated me wrong, hurt me, or done anything to make me think badly of you. We have made a beautiful daughter together and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Spencer James Smith."

Spencer smiled at her and took her hands in his. "You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. When we first started dating I never wanted to let you go. You mean the world to me. You're my everything. My world, my only love, my wife. I will love you till the day I die and hopefully you will still love me, Andromeda George Perry." I smiled and blinked away the tears.

"Bring the rings, Ring Bearer." The preacher said. Dallon's son, Knox, ran up with the two rings on a red velvet pillow. Spencer took my ring and I took his. His ring was a silver bang with my initials engraved on it. "Andromeda, do you take Spencer to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health?" I smiled at Spencer. "I do." He smiled back. "Spencer, do you take Andromeda to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health?" Spencer nodded, "I do." We both slid our rings onto each other's fingers.

"You may kiss the bride." Spencer grabbed my hips and pressed his lips to mine. I held the back of his neck and kissed back, both of our eyes closed. My family screamed and cheered while Spencer's family clapped. I noticed that his family was all formal and what not while mine was covered in tattoos and piercings. Sarah and Ana hugged me while Brendon and Zack congratulated Spencer. Spencer grabbed me again and kissed me once more. All of my family cheered while Spencer's family just watched.

Everybody stood up and we all walked to a large gazebo filled with chairs and tables. In the center was a massive cake that said Mr. And Mrs. Smith. When we got there we poured champaign and just mingled with some people. Vic ran up and hugged me along with Jaime and Mike. "You're growing up so fast, sis." Jaime said, kissing my head. "I'm still gonna be your little sister." I said, hugging all of them. When they broke away, Dad walked up with Mayhem in his arms. "I changed her and everything." He said, gently handing me May. I thanked him and hugged him.

Chandler and Hana walked up. She was in a beautiful white dress whilst Chandler was in a regular black tuxedo. "You look amazing, Andie." Chandler said, giving me a peck on my cheek. I smiled and thanked him along with Hana. When they walked away, she turned around and winked at me. I frowned and looked at Mayhem who looked back up at me. "My baby girl." She giggled and swung her balled up fists. Ana then came up with a rather tall man. He had black curly hair, brown hair, and a faint beard.

"Andie, this is my boyfriend Aidan. Aidan, this is my best friend Andie." We greeted each other and I noticed he had a Irish accent. He looked really familiar. "He's an actor from The Hobbit." That's where he's from. "I knew you look familiar." I said, adjusting Mayhem on my hip. He smiled the most amazing smile. "Is this your daughter? She's beautiful." Aidan asked. I nodded, "Mine and Spencer's. Her name is Mayhem." He nodded and smiled. We talked for a bit longer before Spencer came up.

"Hey, baby." He said, kissing me. "Hey yourself." He chuckled and grabbed my hips, looking down at me. Mayhem looked up at him with flashing grey and blue eyes. We were about to kiss again when a woman with blonde hair came up with an older woman by her side. "Linda?" Spencer asked in disbelief. The woman smiled, exposing perfect white teeth. "Who's this, Spencer?" She asked, looking at me. "My wife, Andie." Spencer answered, stepping closer to me.

"Spencer," said the older woman, "wouldn't you want to marry someone who didn't look like," she gestured to my tattoos, "that." I gapped at her while Spencer tightened his grip on my hip. "Wouldn't you want to have a baby of your own instead of a bastard child?" I glared at her. "Mayhem is not a bastard child! She is mine and Spencer's. We had her together!" I growled, breathing heavily. "Mayhem is my child. I don't want anybody except Andie and Mayhem." Spencer said, giving her a nasty look.

"You left me for Ryan, Linda. Now, if you would please leave." Spencer said, hugging both Mayhem and I to himself. Linda glared at me and towered over me despite Spencer behind us. "You will pay for this." She hissed before turning around and storming away. "Sorry about my mom." Spencer said, leaning down and kissing my temple. "It's fine." I said, looking into his eyes. "Aren't you the newly wed?" Asked an accent voice. I turned behind us to see four boys and a single girl. Tonight
Alive.

"You're Tonight Alive, right? I watched Vic cover Hold On Till May." The girl smiled. "I'm Jenna. That's Matt, Jake, Cam, and Whak." Spencer and I introduced ourselves. "You have such an adorable baby." Cam said, letting Mayhem hold his long finger. "Thanks, Cam." We chatted a bit longer, Cam and Whakio trying to kidnap Mayhem cause she was so cute.

The night was amazing. Spencer and I danced, cut the cake, drank, and had fun. Jenna turned into my friend that night, along with all the boys. Jenna forced me to slow dance with her, which I had no problem with. Whak, Cam, Jake, and Matt stole Mayhem and pampered her while I talked to everybody else. Finally, it was time for Spencer and I to go home. Brendon and Sarah wanted to keep Mayhem that night because Spencer and I were going to be... Active.

It was the best night of my life.

****READ PLEASE****

Yo, guys! Thank you so much for all of the reads, votes, and comments I am getting. I'm thinking of making a new Chandler Riggs FanFiction. I was thinking of making my character something supernatural like a vampire or something and I was wondering. What shoulder she be? A vampire? Werewolf? Skin Changer (Shape Shifter), or a Werecat? If you can think of any other supernatural being please tell me. Anyway PLEASE comment what you think. Okay love you guys. 😙😙😙😙