Chapter 15:My Kryptonite

Kissing Fading Scars (Chandler Riggs FanFiction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15:My Kryptonite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Andromeda's P.O.V.*

I was so fucking nervous. My hands were sweating, my heart was racing, my breathing sounded like a dying dolphin, and my eyes were constantly flicking in all directions. "Calm down, Andie, just breath." A familiar highly accented voice soothed. I turned around and there stood Kalel in some black skinny jeans and a Jack Daniels muscle shirt. Tony and I were waiting at the airport for Lauren, Emily, Norman, Steven, Anastasia, Keegan, and sadly Chandler. I ran and hugged Kalel. Her and Tony started dating, so we got really close. "I'm not going to be able to look at him without crying, Kalel." I sniffled into her loose shirt.

"Hey, shh. It's okay. Sweetheart, you're going to have to." She kneeled down in front of me and wiped my tears away with her thumb. I nodded and heard the overhead monitor thing say that a plane was landing and that the passengers should get their luggage. Tony came back from getting me a hot chocolate and kissed my head before handing me the steaming beverage. Tony kissed Kalel and we all stared at the door, and then I saw them. Those familiar crystal blue eyes that fooled me into falling in love with him. I pushed back my on coming tears as best as I could and took a deep breathe through my nose.

Chandler pushed open the glass door separating us and ran towards me at full speed. He dropped his luggage and engulfed me in a hug that made me want to just cry and kiss him. I saw Norman, Steven, Emily, and Lauren come in with Ana and Keegan behind them. I awkwardly hugged Chandler back before greeting everybody else. Tony had a look on his face when Chandler kissed me that he wanted to throw him off a cliff. I walked over to Ana and Keegan whilst wiping my lips when Chandler wasn't looking. I hugged both of them at the same time and let a few tears slip. They both soothed me before kissing my cheeks. "Norman's pissed. Steven's pissed. All of them are pissed. Chandler is trying to make it slide past. He hung out with Tori all the time you were gone with Tony. I'm sorry."

I lightly sobbed into Ana's shoulder before wiping my tears away. I hugged Norman, Steven, Emily, and Lauren while they told me they missed me. I grabbed some luggage of theirs and put it in the back of Vic's van. I sat beside Kalel and let her rub my back while Chandler threw 'innocent' small smiles my way. Oh ho,  he was gonna get it from Mike when we got home. Tony pulled into our driveway and I almost flew out of the van to get away from that peasant. I ran up all the huge flights of stairs with Ana and Keegan before opening the gate. "Holy fuck! You live in a fucking castle!" Keegan exclaimed, falling over at the loss of breathe.

I busted through the door and saw Vic, Mike, and Jaime sitting on the couch watching T.V. After Steven, Norman, Emily, and Lauren walked through the door, Chandler came in. Mike shot like a rocket off of the couch and growled at Chandler while coming towards him. Fear flashed in Chandler's eyes as Mike grabbed the collar of his jacket and picked him up off the ground to eye-to-eye contact. I was utterally terrifed. "Mike! Mike, stop!" I shouted as I watched Mike's chocolate brown eyes go from brown to red. "I should teach you a lesson for breaking my sister's heart!" Mike roared, his gruff voice deeper than usual. Vic, Jaime, and Tony went to grab Mike while Norman and Steven grabbed Chandler. Lauren, Emily, and Kalel held me while I cried as I watched Mike lunge repeatedly at Chandler.

"Mike! Just stop!" I screamed through my tears before digging my face into Kalel's shoulder. Mike easily shrugged Vic, Tony, and Jaime off before storming out of the house, slamming the front door behind him. Chandler just stared at it, his blue eyes wide. I stood up and wiped my tears causing Chandler's head to flick in my direction. He came over and tried to hug me, but I didn't want him anywhere near me.

I slapped Chandler across the face hard. You could hear the air whoosh and the smack of my hand coming into contact with his freckled covered cheek. "Don't you ever try to touch me again! I know you cheated on me with that whore Tori! She's my fucking sister! I thought you were different than everybody else! I didn't think you were like those ignorant douches at school! I-I trusted you, Chandler! I trusted you! I thought you cared about me! But no! Nobody cares about the girl who sits in the back of the classroom, hiding behind her dyed hair! Why do you think I shut people out?! I honestly thought you were different, but you're just like everybody else! You are very lucky Mike didn't beat your ass into the ground like he said he would! I almost died from a panic attack because of the picture Ana sent me of you with your tongue down Tori's throat!"

Chandler just stared at me before holding out his arms and stepping towards me. I shoved him away before shouting, "Get out! I don't want to see your fucking face anymore until I have to go back to Georgia to shoot!" Chandler tried to soothe me, "Andie, please!" I shook my head and pushed him away harder, "Get out! Just...get out!" Tony grabbed me and brought me to his chest, letting me cry into it. Kalel brought Chandler outside along with Steven and Norman. My silent tears became loud screams of painless agony. Sorrowful sobs racked through my body violently. My steady breaths became heavy pants and heaves. Tony grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. His lips moved, but I couldn't hear it over the pounding of my heart in my ears and my raging screams.

Everything was spinning and began to get all fuzzy. I felt light headed and I felt something collide with the whole right side of my body. Now, everything was on its' side. I could hear faint shouts before everything went black.

*Tony's P.O.V.*

Mike raged and grabbed the bastard by the collar of his shirt. "Mike! Mike, stop!" Andie screamed whilst she cried. Mike growled something else at Chandler about teaching him a lession, so Jaime, Vic, and I all grabbed him and pulled him away. Mike kept jumping at the kid, but some guys named Norman and Steven took him. "Mike! Just stop!" Andie pleaded as Kalel got her and wrapped her up in her arms. Realization got to Mike so he shrugged us off and stormed out of house, slamming the door. Andie stood up, catching the attention of the cheater who broke her heart. He tried to hug her, but she fucking bitch slapped him. Vic, Jaime, Norman, Steven, Lauren, Emily, Ana, Keegan, and I all stared at the spectacle taking place.

"Don't you ever try to touch me again! I know you cheated on me with that whore Tori! She's my fucking sister! I thought you were different than everybody else! I didn't think you were like those ignorant douches at school! I-I trusted you, Chandler! I trusted you! I thought you cared about me! But no! Nobody cares about the girl who sits in the back of the classroom, hiding behind her dyed hair! Why do you think I shut people out?! I honestly thought you were different, but you're just like everybody else! You are very lucky Mike didn't beat your ass into the ground like he said he would! I almost died from a panic attack because of the picture Ana sent me of you with your tongue down Tori's throat!" Andie snarled, small tears lining her grey eyes, that were darker than usual.

The kid just tried to touch her, but Andromeda pushed him away, screaming, "Get out! I don't want to see your fucking face anymore until I have to go back to Georgia to shoot!" He tried to calm her down, "Andie, please!" She shook her head and shoved him back, "Get out! Just...get out!" I brought Andie to my chest and she just let it all out. Kalel seized Chandler and took him outside with Steven and Norman. Andie let out screams as she shook from crying and breathing so hard. I couldn't take seeing my baby like this. I put my hands on her shoulders, "Andromeda, breath!"

I tried to pick Andie up, but she fell onto her side and stared at the wall in front of her. "What's happening to her!?" Ana and Keegan started shouting questions while Jaime and Vic tried to calm them down. "She just passed out from crying so much. Let's take her to her room and let her rest." Emily informed. I picked Andie up and carried her up to her room. I set her on her Pretty. Odd bedspread and kissed her head. Jaime came in with a glass of water and two pink and white pills in his hands. "For when she wakes up." I nodded and watched him set them on her bedside table before I went back downstairs.

"Is she okay?" Ana asked, her cheeks stained with tears. I nodded and saw Norman and Kalel yelling at Chandler outside. Vic was talking with Emily on the couch while Lauren leaned up against the wall.

What else was going to happen?

Like? Sorry I haven't updated in a while ;-;

Share

Follow

Vote

Comment