Chapter 12

Lily

We finally board the plane and surprisingly we all sat near each other. Jonah had the window seat and I sat beside him while Jack sat beside me. On the row across from us was Daniel, Zach, and Corbyn. Jonah looked at me and smiled, but I could see the nervousness in his eyes. I hold my hand out and he takes it. We intertwine our fingers together and I smile.

The plane starts to move and I take in a deep breath. Jonah grips my hand tightly. "This is crazy." Is all he says as the plane speeds down the runway and takes off into the sky.

The flight lands and Jonah grabs everyone's bag. (Jack, Lily and his) We all head off the plane and enter a bustling New York City airport. I smile widely as I look around at everything. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder. I look over to see Jack smiling at me.

"This must be your first time in New York?"

"Uh duh! I've been inside my whole life remember?" Jack laughs and scratches his neck.

"Oh, yea." I feel someone grab my waist. Jack lets go of my shoulder and I turn my head to see Jonah smiling at me.

"Ready for an adventure?"

"As long as I'm with you, I'm ready for anything."

* * * * *

jonahmarais

Liked by babyariel, jackaverymusic, and 101,983 othersHer

Her.

User#1: OMG WHAT'S HER @ 
User#2: Finally Jonah found a girl
User#3: Omg She's pretty

Load more comments. . .

* * * * *

Jonah

We all get to our hotel and unpack. Lily had already gotten a room so the rest of the guys had to get a room. Lily flops on the bed and sighs. I smile at her as she breathes in deeply. "Someone's happy." I say laying in the bed beside her. She smiles widely and turns her head to meet mine.

"I am." As I stare into her beautiful brown eyes there was only one thought going through my head. She's amazing. Lily is amazing. She looks at the world like it's everything and she looked at the city like it was hand crafted for her. She's amazing. 

I glance at Lily's lips then back to her eyes. She smiles even wider if that's even possible. She moves closer to me and I can feel her breath on my lips before they touch mine. I forgot how soft her lips were and how her hands seemed to wander my body.

There was a knock at out door and Lily and I pull apart. We smile at each other before standing and going to the door. I open it and Lily stays behind me. "I hope you two are using protection in there." Corbyn was at the door with the rest of the guys behind him.

"Oh my gosh Corbyn, shut up." They all laughed.

"You guys ready to explore, or do you two wanna have some fun?" I look at Lily and she was smiling while covering her face. Her cheeks were pink and she refused to make eye contact with me. 

"I think we'll come explore. You okay Lily?" Lily nods shyly before grabbing my pinkie.

Outift  VVV