Stuck In The Moment (Liam Payne)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60794940 -----> Maja's "glam" date outfit

(AN: I apologise now. I seem to have unresolved anger about TV and a few other bits and pieces. It wasn't the most enjoyable of discoveries but my parents thought it was quite funny. Oh and this made me cry........ Sorry if it makes you cry too. BTW I was watching Chatty Man when I wrote this. Apparently I was nervous giggling as Liam mention fanfics :) I just thought it was funny. The nerves were subconscious...... Also, I might be the only one that thinks this but I think I made Liam seem pathetic...... Whoops.....Oh and I think it’s the strangest thing I’ve ever written....)

2017

“I’m not doing it.”

“Come on.”

Maja shoved Liam’s arm away from her and he sighed.

“I love you but you really gotta stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Being stubborn.”

“I’m not being stubborn.”

“Yeah, you are. All cause of some stupid comment. That your sister made. No one else thinks that. So let’s go.”

“If I do go, to watch you prance around, can I take a friend?”

“I guess so. Who do you wanna take?”

“Daize.”

“Aww, come on……”

“Hey, she’s my best mate.”

“So?”

“Well, when I get married she’s going to be there. Right next to me.”

Liam groaned inwardly.

“That ring is a ticket to home and my discontent.”

Maja’s eyes widened and she looked at Liam with pain in her eyes.

“Oh my gosh, Maja, I didn’t mean that. I’m so sorry.”

“Just because you’re a big star now it doesn’t mean you can make me feel bad with it. You choose to keep me from that life and to do that you have to remember that I’m not part of that world yet. Not until we’re all tied together. And we’re not yet. So don’t try anything. When I have children they’ll have to share the two worlds. So don’t look down on where you came from.”

“Maja, I’m sorry. I love you.”

“Yeah, fine. Look, I gotta go. I have to pick up Reece from the train station.”

“No, let me take you. I don’t have anything I need to do. We bought the stuff so we can have a movie night whilst you go out with the girls."

"Okay. But I don't like the idea of you thinking that this will make me do it."

"Don't worry. You only have to go if you want to. With Daize."

"Alright. Do you still want that photo for twitter?"

"We'll get it when the girls get here. I'll get a photo with you glammed up. Then you can't complain that you look bad and make me delete it or mope around for days when I post it. Now, to Reece."

They hopped in the car and Liam drove them to the train. She waited as her mum and five year old nephew got off the train, along with her younger sister.

"I thought I was just getting Reece?"

"Aimee lost her job again. And we're fed up of her. Reece, why don't you and Auntie Aimee go and get some drinks? I want a coffee."