Crashed The Wedding (Louis Tomlinson)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52284752 -----> Eddie's wedding dress.

Eddie looked herself over in the mirror. She couldn't believe she was finally here. Her day. And she didn't want it now. Things weren't ready. She wasn't ready. She was marrying stupid Philip Tore. If he paid enough attention to her to realise. Back in school she'd actually fallen in love with a decent guy but he'd just forgotten her. So much for true, everlasting love.

"Eddie? Are you there?"

Rebekah waved her hand in front of Eddie's face, looking anxious.

"What? Oh, yeah. Sorry."

"It's fine. Just, stay with us. Zahra, Amy, Naomi, Michelle, Sarah and Megan are all in place. I’m going to follow them and the groomsmen with the best man. Rick something or other. Who knows, who cares."

"Thanks, Becky."

"Hey, it's your day."

"No. It's Philip's day."

"I'd like to disagree..."

"But you can't. I miss him."

"I know. Wait, what? Miss who? Philip?"

"Just..."

She paused, thoughtful.

"Someone."

"Someone?"

"Eddie? It's time."

"Well, time to get this show on the road."

Eddie took her place in line behind Rebekah as the music began. She was gripping her white roses so tight that her knuckles began to match the ensemble. Her breath was shallow and pained. She kept walking, trying to stay steady as her heart raced. She had to stay calm. She walked further down the aisle but it seemed to just get longer and longer. She could see smug Philip, the image almost taunting her of a better life that was about to end. She kept walking, tears filling her eyes. The guests just assumed it was pure happiness and the sound of 'awwwwwww' filled the air, coming from all around the church. Her cheeks were hot and wet. Her breath was becoming harsh as heart raced. Slowly, it was speeding up. Setep by step. Stumble by stumble. She could run but her feet seemed destined to reach the alter. She tried to stop sobbing but the tears were winning, running down her cheeks, faster and faster. She was a complete wreck. And that's when they stopped. Her feet just froze. She loosened her grip on her roses, letting them fall, and placed her right hand over her heart. Rebekah ran towards her, dropping her own flowers.

"Eddie? Are you okay?"

"I can't- I can't do this....."

"Look, you're nearly there. It's nearly over. Come on. I can hold your hand."

"No. No more."

"What?"

Eddie looked at Rebekah with a little twinkle in her eye.

"We need to go. Now."

She grabbed Rebekah's hand and started to run. She ran past her stunned guests and out of the front of the church. Rebekah allowed herself to be dragged along by the terrified bride as they ran together until they were barely breathing. They stopped by a corner to catch their breath when Eddie caught sight of someone carrying a suit and coffee out of Starbucks.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!"

"I'm on my way. It sounds as though- Zayn, I gotta go. Yeah. See ya soon. Eddie! It's good- What are you wearing?"

"My wedding dress."

"Your wedding dress?"

"I don't have time for this. Look, where's Lou?"

"He's getting ready."

"Ready for what?"

"His wedding. He's marrying Eleanor today."

"Right. He really did forget me."

She stepped way, looking lost.

"Forget you? He spent three years trying to forget you. And it still hasn't worked.  Not that we'd tell Eleanor that. However much we don't like her. Who are you supposed to marry?"

"Philip Tore."

"Seriously? Mr Obnoxious? You could do so much better. You did do so much better."

"I did and then it all ended."

"Shouldn't have ended it then. He still loved you."

"I didn't. Lou did."

"What? He said you did."

"No. He sat me down the day after school finished and said that he thought we should get married so we should start planning. I asked him if he was asking or telling me and then he asked why I wasn't happy. So we had a huge fight about whether we were happy or not. The fight ended with him telling me that until I figure out what I want he doesn't wanna talk to me. The next day I phoned him about twenty times and he never answered. So when I turn up at his door the morning  after his mum tells me that he's out with his new friend Eleanor. Then a week later I bump into Niall and he awkwardly ends up telling me that they're going out."

"So basically you never actually broke up."

"Anyway, I better let you get to the wedding."

"Grab Rebekah and get in the car."

"What?"

"You two are made for each other. So get in the car."

Eddie hugged Harry tightly before jumping back and pulling Rebekah into the back of Harry's car with her. They giggled the whole way there and were still giggling as they got out at the hotel. Harry snuck them into the grooms' dressing rooms and hid them inside a cupboard. He pulled out his suit as Louis came bolting in at the speed of light."

"I'm getting married! Hurry up! It starts in fifteen minutes!"

Eddie's heart sank as she heard how happy he sounded. Harry hurried into his suit and was ushered into the wedding party. The girls climbed out and followed the sound of music. By the time they reached the right room the wedding was underway.

"Get ready to stop it, Eddie. This is your moment."

"Wish me luck."

"You don’t need it."

"Speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Stop the wedding!"

"Eddie?"

Louis turned to look around the room before looking back at Eddie.

"I didn't break up with you and I was happy. But you scared me, Lou. You told me what was going to happen. You never asked. And then you treated me badly but I love you and I don't care. Just don't marry Eleanor."

"Louis, ignore the weirdo in white. She's just causing trouble."

"I... But... This isn't fair! You never told me anything! I thought you were done with me."

"You were going out with someone else two days after the fight. I tried to call but you never picked up. I gave up. But I love you. I ran out on my own wedding for this."

"That would explain the dress, I guess."

"Louis, come on. Stop talking to her. She's ruined our wedding enough as it is."

"Who were you going to marry?"

"Philip."

"How close did you get?"

"Halfway down the aisle. Then I ran and started to try and figure out how to find you and found Harry."

Harry blushed as his best mate gawked at him. A smirk played on Louis' lips.

"Well, I have an important announcement for everyone. Enjoy whatever has already been paid for. Goodbye Eleanor."

"What?!"

Louis ran from Eleanor, grabbing Eddie, and ran out of the hotel, not bothering to look back.