Up All Night (Zayn Malik)

http://www.polyvore.com/up_all_night/set?id=52283515 -----> Mayran's outfit.

Mayran pulled her coat further onto her shoulders, shivering slightly in the sea breeze. She could see Rebecca and Rose in front of her, just stood beside a large stage. Looking up at the banner she grinned. One Direction. She was almost jumping with excitement. She was beyond buzzing as she finally reached her friends.

"I didn't even know 1D were playing. No wonder Mayran wanted to come."

"They open the party and then we get the mad fireworks. Gotta get us pumped for New Year. Where's the fun in a boring drink at home?"

Mayran grinned at friends and shivered. She she joined her friends on their walk to the hot drinks hut and sat to enjoy her creamy beverage. Soon the beach was filled with people, all enjoying the carnival. She left her friends and decided to take a stroll. She walked around to the back of the madness, trying to catch a moment to herself. She stopped as she heard arguing backstage.

"I don't see why we have to do it. It's cold, we're on a beach and we should be at home. We have families"

"Zayn, stop whining. We sing Up All Night, we say 'Happy New Year' and we get in the van and drive away. We don't even need to stay for the fireworks. You can spend the actual day with people."

"I don't wanna, Liam. i want to go now."

"You don't get any choice. We're singing and that is final."

"But Liam-"

"No! Louis, stop him whining."

"Alright. Come on, Zayn. It'll be fun."

"No, it won't."

"Yes, it will. Whether you think so or not."

Mayran tried to move away, feeling intrusive, but suddenly lost her footing. She screamed before falling and landing at the feet of One Direction. Zayn stepped forward, smiling.

"Oh, sorry."

"That's alright."

He helped her up as his smile nearly burst his cheeks.

"You here for the fireworks?"

"Yep."

"Well, another person to join us, I told you it'd be good, boys."

"Shut up, Zayn."

"Actually, Mr. Malik, I'm meeting someone else considering the fact that you find it's too much effort to even sing for your fans. No matter how much effort they've made to get here."

She stomped off to the sound of the boys cheers, leaving a scowling Zayn. She was furious that he'd felt the right to say what he'd said. He didn't want to perform to the dedicated fans that were now gathering around the stage. He didn't even care. She took a deep breath, the harsh voice behind her startling her.

"You get to spend New Year with your family?"

Zayn grabbed her arm and yanked her out of sight.

"Actually here with friends."

"Well, I don't get to see any of my family. And only work friends."

"Get off your high horse and enjoy yourself. Sing and then call them. Like I would."

"It's really not that easy."

"Yes it is. So get ov-"

Mayran was cut off by Zayn's lips crashing into hers. He opened his eyes in shock, matching the surprise in Mayran's eyes. Pulling away he awkwardly looked down at his feet. When he finally dared to look up she had disappeared. He turned round to see the boys setting up. The next thing he knew he was breaking tables as Katy Perry played on replay. He looked out at the screaming girls, scanning the faces for her. He couldn't see her anywhere. Then he caught sight of three girls stood drinking hot drinks. She was stood in the middle. The song ended and he hurried over to the girls.

"Hey. I want-"

"The fireworks will start n a few minutes. Follow me."

"Where are we going?"

"We're here. This place has the best signal."

"Babes?"

Mayran blushed, smiling.

"Yeah?"

"Call me rude for finding out now but what's your name?"

"Well, Mr. rude, my name's Mayran."

"Zayn."

Mayran laughed at Zayn's red cheeks.

"I kinda already know."

"Oh, yeah. Stupid famous me. I'm sorry about earlier. All of it."

She kissed him on the cheek, smiling at him.

"You don't have to apologize. I understand it can't be fun to spend no time with family. I'm sorry for the attack."

He blushed and began to dial his mum's number.

"Hello? Mum! Hey! Happy New Year! I know, thanks. What are you up to? Sounds good. Oh, I'm sat waiting for the countdown with mygirlfriend. Stop fussing. Yes, you can meet her. I'll bring her to my birthday bash. Alright. Bye. Love you too. Bye."

"Your girlfriend?"

"Is that okay?"

Her answer came in the form of a simple peck.

"4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!"