I Wish (Harry Styles)

http://www.polyvore.com/wish/set?id=52462970 -----> Anabelle's Ball Gown

George led Anabelle down the grand stairs, towards the hundreds dancing in honour of the Queen's grand news. She was to marry Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Lucky woman. She was allowed to fall in love and be in love. With a man who loved her back, who she chose to marry.

Harry looked across the room at the girls without partners. Louis was stood next to him, waiting for Eleanor to finish her conversation with some woman. He wasn't listening when she introduced herself and she was too engrossed in her conversation to repeat herself.

"Which girls are you aiming at for dance partners?"

"The ones that can dance?"

"You know, any girl can dance when the right man takes her hand, Harry. Can we dance now, Louis? Please?"

Louis led his future bride down to the other couples, slow dancing in their hundreds. Harry stepped towards the girls, trying to find someone who wouldn't bore him to death. They were all chattering away to each other. He moved through the crowds until he came across a blonde girl. She was stood with six people who were obviously couples.

"Excuse me. Can I introduce myself? I'm Harry."

"Liam. This is Danielle."

"Zayn. This is Perrie."

"Niall. This is Becca."

Harry turned to the blonde girl, enjoying the chocolate swirled around her pupils. Liam stepped forward, slightly in front of her.

"And this is my sister, Anabelle."

She smiled as he kissed her hand. He caught sight of Louis and beckoned him over.

"Well, this is my friend Louis and his soon to be bride, Eleanor."

"I wish you wouldn't introduce me that way."

"Liam!"

The group turned to see a large man hurrying towards them.

"I found you. Anabelle, would you care to dance?"

"Of course."

The man led her away to the dance floor and everyone but Harry, Liam and Danielle followed.

"That's George. He’s a good friend of mine. And Anabelle's."

"Liam, let him be. Let's dance before we grow old, please?"

Harry was left watching George swirl Anabelle around the room. He wanted to swirl her around. The music stopped and Anabelle looked over in Harry's direction. Her expression changed from an apologetic smile to a frown.

"Harry?"

Harry turned to see Emily smiling at him.

"No dance partner?"

"Not yet. Care to dance?"

"I'd love to."

He led her onto the dance floor, swirling her around as the music commanded. He concentrated on Emily, trying to get his mind off the beauty barely three feet away from him. The second piece finished and he made his excuses, almost running back over to Louis. Eleanor seemed to have made friends with Danielle and they were chatting away with each other. George was deep in conversation with Liam so Anabelle made her way over to Louis and Harry.

"I hope I'm not interrupting?"

"Not at all. Actually, I must have a word with Lady Thompson before the Queen arrives so I must depart. Excuse me."