What Makes You Beautiful (Louis Tomlinson)

http://www.polyvore.com/what_makes_you_beautiful_lt/set?id=52755962 -----> JennaBella's blue bridesmaid dress

August 2009

JennaBella followed her friends through Toys 'R' Us.

"Let's go to the cuddly toys!"

She cheered at Sara's suggestion and they raced there, still hiding from the boys.

"There they are!"

The girls froze at the sound of Louis' voice until Leia broke the silence.

"Run!"

The girls screamed as the boys ran after them. They were running from all different directions until the six girls were cornered.

"You'll never take us alive!"

The seven boys looked at Mia and she blushed. Then they grinned at each other before jumping on the girls.

"Arrrggghhhh! You may take our lives but you'll never take our freedom!"

Everyone looked over to see Ella running from the baby section and back through the store.

"Excuse me whilst I go stop my girlfriend from doing something stupid. Ella!"

Jonathan ran after her whilst everyone continued to wrestle on the floor.

"Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!"

"Aww, Lucy wants mercy."

"Get off me!"

Lucy pushed Rob off her, pushing Luke off Nina in the process.  She pulled up her friend and the two ran, followed by their boyfriends. Mia and Jake, Leia and Spencer and Sara and Klaus followed them as they all headed in the same direction as Ella and Jonathan. Louis rolled off JennaBella and looked up at the toys around them.

"You know you said you wanted to remember this summer forever?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you say it the way you did?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Alright. Well, I have a gift to get you."

"And that would be?"

He stood up and held his hand out for her to take. She jumped up and he pulled her over to a giant pink dog.

"This memorable enough?"

"I think so. He's so fluffy"

"Well, I think Senor Fluffballs wants us to buy him."

"I think so too."

They looked at each other and both burst out laughing.

"Senor Fluffballs?"

"What? I like it."

He picked up the dog, with her help, and they carried it to the check out. Everyone else was fighting about whether Ella was mad enough to climb the side of the building whilst Ella herself was daydreaming. They all paid and helped JennaBella carry Senor Fluffballs. Once he was taking up as much of her bedroom floor as he could everyone but Louis departed, leaving the couple to some alone time. He was only next door anyway, so they just left him at hers.

"Why did your mum invite us all for dinner?"

"I didn't know that she had. How many days until school start again?"

"Three."

"Why's your room all boxed up? We're not going to uni until next year."

"I'm going to a collage instead of our sixth form. Doing my A levels there."