I'll Make Love To You (Niall Horan)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=102863546 -----> Maja's brunch outfit. 

Niall poured the wine, smiling at Maja and Liam.

"And dinner is served."

Zayn came in, followed slowly by Louis. They placed dinners in front of Liam and Maja before backing out. Niall stood at the kitchen door with the wine before bowing and stepping out of the room. Liam turned to his best friend before laughing.

"So, how's you and Niall going?"

Maja smiled softly before looking up at Liam.

"I thought this evening was about us?"
"Come on! Is there any way I'm gonna learn some of the cute details at least?"
"No way in hell?"

He pouted as she smirked at him.

"I've missed spending time with you. So, for one night only, we're not gonna talk about the waiter."
"I heard that!"

They laughed at Niall's hurt voice before turning back to each other.

"Fine. Did your brother call you about the house?"
"Yeah. I don't know about it though. I'm just as happy to stay with Carly."
"You think Carly wants that?"
"Well, ouch. Actually, she said she wanted me to stay."
"Fair enough. But you'll be in London the whole time?"
"Can you see me going home now that I've started living in this wonderful metropolis?"
"You still don't like London, do you?"
"Not at all. But I have two interviews and this is the best place to work as a reporter. Well, as a reporter starting out anyway."
"I love that you have all the behind the scenes gossip but find it in yourself not to share anything."
"It's not like you share anything anyway."
"You know I'm not saying anything to protect myself, not you."
"But I get to talk to you when you're all drunk."

Liam stuck his tongue out at her and she grinned before holding her glass up.

"To a friendship ever after."
"To best friends."

-

Maja opened her eyes slowly and turned to her right. Niall was snoring softly and she couldn't help but grin. Her perfect little man. But he was going on tour soon. So she'd have to deal with Skype and his useless communication habits. She couldn't remember the last time he's remembered to send her a message to say he'd got somewhere safely. A few hours after she'd be searching it up online and when he'd finally call he'd apologise for about an hour and then they'd just talk.

"Maj, you don't have to watch me sleep."

She hadn't even noticed him come to but she smiled as he sleepily opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Am I not allowed to enjoy my boyfriend?"
"I thought I was 'the waiter'."
"Nah, today you get to be my boyfriend."
"Is this some sort of weird Mr Benn game?"
"No, don't worry."

He smiled and pulled her into a sloppy kiss. She pulled away and he smiled sleepily.

"Morning, honey."
"Morning. You want me to make you some food?"
"Yeah. But just stick to toast this morning. I don't want anything to heavy before I have to deal with where ever they chuck us around to."

Maja smiled and walked into the kitchen. Her smile slowly turning into a frown. He said he was gonna be free for another couple of days. Sounds like he got the dates wrong.

"Toast's ready!"
"Coming!"

He walked in, pulling a t-shirt on.

"You going away today then?"
"No but something came up last minute so it's gonna be a busy one. But I am taking you out for breakfast tomorrow. Well, more like a sort of brunch. Don't need to dress up or anything. But I will be late tonight."
"When you leaving?"
"What time is it?"
"Just gone half six."
"In about half an hour then."
"What's all the fuss that has to take you away from the flat at seven in the morning?"