Imposible Soul (Karen Gillan)

http://www.polyvore.com/impossible_soul/set?id=52465585 -----> Karen's Dress

Karen pulled her red hair up into a bun and strutted about in her new dress. Her sister laughed as she pulled the most ridiculous faces.

"I am the queen of the dress!"

"Karen?"

She froze at the sound of Ian's voice. She promised him that she wouldn't go out whilst he was away.

"Hang on a Second!"

Karen pulled of the dress and rammed on her jeans and t-shirt.

"Come in!"

"Hey. I just came over to say goodbye before I had to catch my flight. I'm gone for a week and when I'm back we can go for that weekend by the beach. You have paid, right?"

"Yeah........"

"Alright. Well, I have to go. Bye, babes. Bye, Jane."

"Bye, babes."

"Bye, Ian."

The girls waited for the door to slam before Jane turned back to Karen.

"You paid?"

"Yeah...."

"You're off your rocker. There is no way in hell that you have the money to pay for it. Plus you wouldn't ask Mum or Dad. Who gave you the money? Karen?"

"Arthur."

"Please tell me you're not serious?! You can't just borrow your brother's money! How are you gonna pay him back?"

"Matt lent me the money to give him."

"And how will you pay Matt back?"

"Lucy lent me it."

"But doesn't Ian already owe her money?"

"Yeah but he doesn't know how much. He owes his stepdad money at the moment so she'll just add it to his bill. So he pays."

"Alright. Fine. But don't get too excited. He won't always fall for your tricks."

"Whatever. Can we get ready now?"

"I'm all packed. I got the money off Mum and Neil's gonna pay it off with his bonus money. His present to us."

"I thought you guys broke up?"

"We tried to. It didn't work out for us. Right. We have two hours to round up all the girls. There are six of us so we'll all fit in Neil's people carrier. Boot space isn't great but we can deal. As long as Nicole doesn't bring all her shoes like she tried to last time."

Karen chuckled and closed her suitcase, sitting on it and she did so. She only owned so much holiday gear and she was determined to cram it all in. And she meant that. She dragged her big blue suitcase down the stairs and only stopped to breathe once she was at the door. This was gonna be a long drive. Gillian's never ending texts to Arthur. Nicole missing her Jimmy Choos. Jodie arguing out loud with texts she's received from Matt. How they were still together bamboozled her. Georgina talking about something the cute kid at work said. Nicky something. Jane would be moaning about Neil's car and Karen would be ignoring her best as possible, trying to enjoy the view outside her window. Jane was already in the car, tooting for her to hurry up.

"If you don't get in this car soon I will use your luggage space for Nicole's shoes. Or force you to sit next to Jodie for the whole journey."

Karen was already rushing before she'd had a chance to process what her sister had said. It was time. And she was petrified. It was the first time she'd gone away without Ian since they'd started dating.