Same Mistakes (Liam Payne)

http://www.polyvore.com/same_mistakes/set?id=52461587 -----> Hayley's Outfit

Hayley pulled herself off the bed and turned off the TV. She sighed and dragged herself downstairs. Harry was sat playing cards with Liam in the kitchen.

"Where's Mum?"

 "She and Gemma went shopping. They left you some food in the fridge because we thought you were at Tony's."

"Thanks. I'm going out in about 30 minutes."

"You still moving in with him?"

"It happens on Saturday. I'm gonna go eat in the front room."

"Alright. Nines?"

"Go fish. She's moving in with him?"

"Liam, let it go. You never had a chance with her. Nor do you have a chance with Gemma as she has Adam. You're not going to get a Styles girl. Get over it."

"Sevens? I know, I know."

"Here. Well then, don't think about it. Or moan about it."

"Sixes? Yeah......."

"Go fish. Shut up." 

Hayley flicked through the channels until she hit 4music. She'd been on the channel seconds before One Thing came on. She groaned. Harry was everywhere. She turned off the TV and switched on the radio.

"Think that we got more time

When we're falling behind

Gotta make up our minds" 

Hayley groaned and let the song play. She obviously wasn't going to escape him. She couldn't wait to move and get away from the madness. Although, Tony didn't seem the smartest move. Harry had walked in as they were mid argument and Tony had stormed off. Yet again. He was a silly little diva but Hayley didn't seem to do any better. And she kept falling for him anyway. She had to go and sort everything out. As it was of course her fault. He was never slow to blame her. And he was never to blame. Even though he started most arguments. And always got the last word, even when it was the wrong word.

"Hayley?"

"Huh?"

"You alright? You're muttering to yourself."

"I'm fine, Harry. As usual. I have to go."

"Hayley......"

"What?!" 

Hayley's sudden burst startled Harry but he just hung his head and let her walk past him. She ran out, hearing Liam call after her. She ran until she reached Tony's flat. She knocked quietly and waited patiently for the door to open.

"Tony says get lo- Oh. Hi, Hayley."

"Hi, Rick. Is Tony free?"

"I'll just check. Tone!"

"What?!"

"It's Hayley!"

"Send her in!" 

Hayley followed her cue and slipped past Rick. She walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the counter.

"I'll talk to you later boys. So, you sorry?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Alright. Everything ready for the move?"

"Yep."

"Alright. I'm going away for a couple of days. You've got a key for when you move in. But you better get home so I can pack."