Forever Yours (Dan Howell)

http://www.polyvore.com/forever_yours/set?id=81367139 -----> Cassie's McDonalds outfit

[JAKE’S POV]

“I am talking!"

"And I'm not listening!"

Cassie grabbed her bag and walked away from me. I sighed before turning round and grabbing Cassie's arm.

"Let's not do this at the zoo. Let's just go home."

She straightened herself before nodding curtly at me. I followed her speedy exit from the zoo out to my car, unlocking it as we walked. She chucked her bag onto the backseat before jumping in the front. I drove back to my flat but as I stopped the engine Cassie stayed strapped in.

"I'd like you to take me home. My home."

"Cas..."

"You're my best friend and I love you to pieces, Jake, but I don't wanna have dinner here tonight."

"Cassie, I know you're upset about Elena and my stupid secret keeping habits but I wanna spend some time with you. We can order pizza or some other take out or we can go out."

"Out."

"Fine."

"I need the loo."

I smiled weakly before letting Cassie into my wreck of a flat. And I mean wreck. Like, you couldn’t get it tidy if you cleaned it for a month. Or a year. She walked straight into the miniature room that like to parade as a bathroom and slammed the door shut. I sighed loudly, so that she’d hear my frustration, before sitting on the sofa.

"I have some news."

"News?"

"You know I said I've got a cousin that just started working at BBC Radio 1?"

"Yeah?"

"He wants to meet Elena this weekend. He asked if we wanted to meet him and his housemate for a McDonalds."

"How is that news?"

She opened the door and pouted childishly at me.

"I said I'm not seeing Elena until Tuesday as she's away."

"And?"

"I said I was with you instead until Sunday night. So, he wants to meet you."

"When?"

"It'll have to be Saturday because he's working on the radio Sunday night."

"Fine. Just remember, you need to drop me and my stuff home on Sunday night."

"So, you're not gonna go home now?"

"No, I'll stay here."

I jumped up, cheering like a complete moron. I picked up Cassie in a weird hug bounce thing and she squeaked before I made her fly around the room. I tickled her on landing and her mouth flew open to let out a loud chorus of undignified chortles and snorts.

"And now that I've cheered you up let's go get some well-deserved dinner."

"What we gonna get?"

"The seaside special. Fish and chips."

Cassie nodded in agreement with a delicate smile before grabbing her bag. We both fled to the car and I sped off to the fish and chips restaurant up the road. She jumped out of the car with an almost smile and after our little hiccup we were in reasonably high spirits from that night all the way to the night of meeting Phil.