Closest Thing To Crazy (Louis Tomlinson)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52187197 -----> Maja's LBD

"Whatever, Louis! I don't care anymore!"

Maja stormed into the bedroom, grabbing her bag and a hoodie.

"You should care! We're not done yet!"

"Just go away and leave me alone!"

"You chose to live with me! It means you can't just walk away when we fight! We have to solve things!"

"No! I am walking away! I'll be back, when, when I'm calm enough to know whether I, I, I want to........come back."

"Maj...."

Maja left the flat, tears pricking her eyes. She was fed up of fighting with him. It's all they ever did. She barely knew how they were still together. There wasn't much she could do now, though. She'd promised to go with him to this fancy dinner he was being forced to attend. And even a major fight, like the one they'd just had, was going to keep her away from a night in her new LBD. That just wasn't happening. Plus she didn't want to give up on Louis. Not just yet. She'd fought to get him and she'd be damned if a few sharp words would stop things. She scoffed at her train of thought. 'A few sharp words.' Much the understatement. She passed through shop after shop, trying to find something to cheer herself up. It was starting to drive her crazy, all this anger. Her phone began playing Katie Melua and she sighed. Harry.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh yes, nice to talk to you too(!)"

"I'm sorry but Lou's freaking. He says you stormed off and he wants to talk to you."

"He can talk to me at dinner tomorrow."

"I don't think he can wait that long. Just, come home. Please?"

"When I'm finished."

She hung up and watched as her phone beeped to reveal a tweet.

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

Anyone seen B&B Enchanted Christmas? Watching it tonight with my beautiful babe @Maja_Tommo

(Yeah I know it aint Christmas but it’s too awesome to ignore and a worryingly large number of people don’t know it)

As usual, he didn't tell her what they were doing. He told the world first. Maja sighed and picked up a dress. It was midnight blue and shimmered slightly. And it made Maja smile. This is why she loved having a rich boyfriend. If she as mad with him she could just spend his money and annoy him. Plus she always got something that made her look yummy. Her pocket buzzed  and she groaned. Louis' lack of patience would kill him one day.

When you coming home? :( LX

In a minute. I'm just getting something. Mx

She checked the tag on the dress. £350. More than she normally spent but it was a bigger fight than they normally had. She paid, ginning as she typed in the pin number. Sucks to be Louis. She frowned as she realised just how pathetic she seemed. She ran for her bus and felt the guilt grown on her. She'd always said she'd only buy stuff under the £100 mark. It wasn't her money. Her pocket began to buzz again, almost uncontrollably.

When you coming back? I miss you :( LX

Take him away from us!!! Haz

He ate my sandwich :'( Ni

He made Niall cry and so will soon die! X( Zayn

What happened between you two?? Lou's acting like it's the apocalypse...... Li