Keep You With Me (Harry Styles)

http://www.polyvore.com/keep_you_with_me/set?id=52444868 -----> Anna'a Outift

Harry groaned, his body not ready to be awake. It was far too early. He could hear the others moving around outside so he turned and shoved Louis out of the bed.

"What was that for?"

"We gotta get up."

"Then don't push me down. Curly git."

Harry smirked and pulled himself off the bed.

"And put some boxers on. Keep it for Anna."

Anna. Once they were back he would be with her again. He ran to the bathroom, almost trying to do everything in fast forward. He was soon washed, dressed, packed and had eaten. He'd choked halfway through a mouthful of cocoa pops and been told by Liam to slow down but he didn't have the patience for slow anymore. He was eagerly watching the door, waiting to catch their flight. By the time the boys were finally ready Harry had taken to pacing.

"Stop it. We're ready now. Let's go. Zayn, don't forget your straighteners."

"Like last time."

"Got them, Liam."

"And the time before. And before that. And the time-"

"I've got them, Niall."

"Will you two stop bickering? What's got you so worked up, Harry?"

"One more flight before Anna."

"That's what this is?"

"Aren't you excited to see Danielle?"

"It'll be nice to see Eleanor."

"Of course I am. But I have patience."

"Harry's a kid. He's allowed not to have patience. We're the one's that should have patience."

"Lou, you have no patience."

"I said, should have it. I never said I had it."

"Fine. But I'm not a kid. I'm eighteen. A man."

"I don't think I'm actually a man yet and I'm twenty."

The boys all agreed before breaking down into fits of laughter. They were all happy to be flying home. They'd be back in London soon and they could go home for a few days. Anna was getting ready to meet his family. He knew they'd love her. As the plane took off Harry took out his laptop. He hadn't checked his emails in ages. He went to the earliest and clicked on it.

Anna

Hope you're okay, baby. Love you. x

Mum

How is my fine, curly haired man? x

Anna

No  reply. guess you're busy. talk later. x

Mum

An Anna girl turned up today. She was confused as to why you hadn't emailed. I said I'd check up on you. x

Anna

I miss you. x

Anna

Layla had some mad rant about the seasons today. She lost me at 'You know, I hate....' The same start to every rant. x

Anna

The tour must be madness.

Anna

Your mum was nice. She must have thought I was crazy but she makes a nice cup of tea.