Chapter 24

(Chapter 24)

(Ash POV)

I sped down to Gabriel’s house in one of my dad’s trucks, I would have taken mines but I didn’t have the key since he took it because apparently I’m not supposed to drive with a head injury I think he made that part up. I stopped at a stop sigh and groaned when the car slowly rolled passed. I stepped on the gas and raced down the block. I had no clue what was going on but she was crying, I hated when she cried.

  Once I had hung up, I thrown on some khakis and a polo shirt, you’re probably thinking why the hell would she throw on those, well those happened to be the closet clothes in reach and I didn’t want to look like a bum showing up at her house in the middle of the night, but I also I had a different set of clothes in a separate bag. I turned in the drive way seeing someone pull out the drive way. The lights were on in the house and I could hear arguing. I frowned and drove over to the side of the house before climbing out with my bag. I made my way up her tree quickly.

“Gabs open the window,” I called out quietly she was in her bed, she looked at me with relief she ran over and slid the door open. I hopped in and hugged her to my chest letting her cry.
“Gabs what’s wrong,” I asked softly she shook her head holding onto my shirt tightly.

“They know about us,” I furrowed my eyebrows in that wasn’t bad.
“You’re dad already knew we were together,” she looked up at me as tears spilled out her eyes.

“No, they didn’t know you were a girl,” my mouth formed an oh expression as I pulled her back to my chest.
“It’s fine, I’ll talk to them and try to straighten it out,” I rubbed her back as the arguing down stairs got louder.

“They told me to go to bed and that we’ll discuss it in the morning but I don’t want to I’m scared they’re arguing and Kenzie left for the night, I’m scared Ash,” I picked her up and letting her cry on my shoulder while my mind started to form a plan in my head.

“Did they tell you they knew I was a girl,” I asked as I locked her door, I didn’t want anyone barging in while I was here I knew for a fact that would only make the situation worse.

“No, I don’t know anymore, my dad just told me to go to my room and my mom was saying that she, she knew everything then I started crying that’s when I went to my room and they started arguing,” I sighed while running a hand through my hand and laying her on the bed as fat tears came out one by one.
“Go to sleep, everything will be better in the morning, I promise,” she cried silently while I kissed her forehead, mumbling to her. It was exactly an hour later when she fell asleep and her parents stopped arguing a few minutes ago. I had heard each of them go their separate ways and I also heard her father stop in front of her door. I had a feeling that he knew I was here and I also had a feeling that he didn’t mind it at all or else he would have barged in here. I shifted in the bed and slid out my clothes, when I was finished I stripped Gabriel down to her underwear and bra before I put my arms around her. I had to find out what the hell was going on and the only way to do that was in the morning. I actually didn’t know if they knew or not, but if they didn’t they would find out sooner or later maybe tomorrow.

(Gabriel POV)

 I woke up slowly praying that everything was a dream and that my mom wasn’t giving me those looks last night.

“Morning,” Ash mumbled half asleep, she moved on her back stretching her long arms and legs.  I moved back over and laid on her chest.
“I have your back,” I nodded and kissed her chin, she sat up yawning and scratching the back of her head.
“I’m going to get dressed then I’m going to knock on your door,” I guess that could work, she smiled and reached out lightly grazing her thumb under my eye.
“I love you and I will do anything to make this work out, if I can’t see you I will kidnap you,” I laughed lightly she completely serious though.
“Then I would marry you in some legalized state then we’ll have some kids,” she kissed my forehead before rolling out the bed. I sat up stretching before looking down. I didn’t have any clothes on well I did, but it was just a bra and underwear.
“You fell asleep in you clothes, I took them off for you,” Ash stated while coming out the bathroom fully dressed and brushing her teeth. She was wearing black slacks paired with a navy blue and white striped buttoned up over it she had a navy blue v neck sweater with a red polo man, she had tucked in her shirt and put a belt on, I went down to her shoes noticing she had on black dress shoes well not really dressy shiny shoes but appropriate ones for her outfit.