Chapter 17

Sorry for not updating sooner, I got distracted with other things and eventually forgot I had a story to update. So, anyway this is the moment that you all have been waiting for, that Yuuki and Kirito confess their love for each other.

But before you read I had to completely change how this part ends so it might not be that good so don't complain.

Yuuki’s POV

Asuna and I were glaring at an uncomfortable Kirito sitting on a bench in a corridor that was located somewhere in the arena where Kirito will fight Heathcliff. As we kept glaring holes at Kirito the uncomfortable silence caused us to hear the loud noise outside the arena about the fight that he’s about to be in.

“In a hurry, folks! The good seats are going fast! Who's next?”

I sighed not believing that Kirito would do something this stupid, I looked Kirito in the eyes ready to give him the scolding that he deserves.

“My god... You're such an idiot! How could you agree to a dual?”

Kirito looked at us frightened as he held up his hands in defense by the double scolding that we are giving him.

“Okay. Calm down. I'm sorry! It's not like he gave me any other choice.” Kirito pleaded worried what we were going to do to him.

“The other day, when you used your dual-wielding skill, I've never seen anything like that before.” Asuna stated recalling when Kirito used the skill to defeat the boss.

“It is a useful skill but not anyone can get that skill, you would need a fast reaction time to be able to get the skill.” I explained to them only for them to look at me in shock.

“How do you know that Yuuki?” Kirito asked me confused as to how I knew something that he doesn’t, but I just stared at him confused that he hasn’t figured it out yet.

“Well, because I also have the duel wielding skill.” I said as if stating the obvious, but apparently it wasn’t that obvious for Kirito and Asuna because they looked at me with widened eyes.

“Wait, you also have the duel wielding skill! Why didn’t you tell me and how come you aren’t using it!?” Kirito stood up from the bench as he asked me first before Asuna who was still in shock by the sudden information that I just told them.

“To answer your first question, I didn’t tell you because it wasn’t anything important and for your second question it just isn’t my style to use two swords.” I answered Kirito’s questions as he sat back down still surprised by the sudden information.

“W-well now that we know how the skill is obtained and that Yuuki also has it, lets go back to the conversation that we were having. The thing is, the commander has his own unique skill too.” Asuna said worried if Kirito can actually beat Heathcliff.

“I know. I've seen it a bunch of times myself. The Divine Blade. It maximizes his offensive and defensive moves. His attack is strong, but his defense is incredible.” Kirito said recalling Heathcliff’s skill knowing that he would be going against it.

“No one's ever seen Heathcliff’s HP bar dip down into the yellow zone before. His invincibility is not normal.” I stated as I looked at Kirito with worry.

“I know.” Kirito muttered looking at the ground avoiding looking at me. I sighed knowing that Kirito would still fight Heathcliff even if he was given another option just, so he could help his friends. I sat down next to Kirito grabbing one of his hands causing him to look at me surprised with a slight blush which confused me but I’m pretty sure it’s nothing.