Chapter 11

Yuuki's POV

I woke up in a room not remembering how I got here until I started to remember what happened yesterday.

"I must have fallen asleep on Kirito's back when he carried me to my room." I thought as I rubbed my eyes trying to get rid of my sleepiness. My drowsiness started to fade and my mind started to feel a little bit clearer than before, I got out of my bed noticing that I still have my combat clothes that I always use when fighting. I then decided to go to Kirito's room so that we may decide what's our next move considering that we are on a new floor that even the info brokers don't know much about. I walked out of my room starting to walk to Kirito's room, but it then hit me that I don't know which is his room I facepalmed not thinking this through before I left my room. As I was debating which door I should try first I saw the door on the right side of my room open and by some coincidence it was none other than Kirito himself that opened the door.

"Oh, hey Yuuki did you sleep well last night?" Kirito asked not really surprised that he saw me already awake.

"Yep, slept like a log." I said in my usual cheerful voice. Kirito seemed glad for some reason, unless he was remembering what happened yesterday is still bothering him. I can see why, I've never seen him mad before or even yell at me when we started to travel together.

"Come on Kirito let's get something to eat before we go explore this floor." I said in my chipper voice as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to someplace to eat together. I looked towards Kirito and saw that he was a bit hesitant to go eat something somewhere.

"Kirito, what's wrong?" I asked worried that something happened to him.

"Well I'd rather have your cooking than anybody else's" He said a bit embarrassed of what he said. I couldn't believe what I heard when he said that, but when I replayed what he said in my head my face suddenly started to feel warm.

"U-umm... Sure, I guess I don't mind cooking our breakfast. I just a need a place to cook, maybe I could use the kitchen in the inn." I said wondering why he said that so suddenly.

"Thank you Yuuki, the food in this game mostly taste like nothing so I'd rather have something good." He said excited for some reason.

"Oh, he just doesn't like the food in the game and he's just using my cooking as a way out not to eat tasteless food, I don't know if I should be happy or just being used."  I thought in my head as we walked to the inn's kitchen, I asked the NPC if I could use the kitchen and she said that I could. She is very nice for letting me use the kitchen, but for some reason I usually think NPC's are like real people. I cooked us a simple breakfast which was just French toast with a side of eggs, bacon and sausage. Kirito ate happily as if he just found his new purpose in life.

"Yuuki this so good, I would eat this every day if I could." He said finishing his food at an amazing speed.

"If you don't mind I could cook for us every day if I had my own kitchen." I said as I finished my breakfast.

"Really?! Are you sure?" He asked as he stood up from his chair.

"Y-Yeah I'm sure." I said as I sweat dropped by his reaction.

"Then let's go find our very own house to stay at with a kitchen of course!" Kirito said as he grabbed my hand and went on a quest to buy a house for ourselves.

"Huh? Eeehhhhhh???!!!" I said as he dragged me along finding the said house with some strange thoughts going through my head.

Kirito's POV

Yuuki and I spent the whole day finding the perfect house with a kitchen so that Yuuki can make her amazing creations to eat every day instead of staying at an inn. We finally found it well to be specific I found it, Yuuki seemed dazed and in her little world while being a blushing mess for some odd reason. Anyway, the house that we will now be staying at for a while until we find a better one in the upper floors is just a regular house with two bedrooms with their own bathrooms so that there will no incidents of any of us walking in the bathroom in an embarrassing situation. And it wouldn't be a house if it didn't have a living room and a kitchen where Yuuki will do her magic. After we bought the house and somehow getting Yuuki to come back to video game reality we went to our separate rooms from an exhausting day of finding a house. After a restful night, I smelled something delicious and that can only mean that Yuuki is cooking something good for breakfast. I ran to the kitchen seeing Yuuki in different clothes that I have never seen her wear other than her combat clothes.
(Look at the picture bellow)

I was left without words and I could only stare at how adorable she looked right now, I kept starring until she finally noticed I was there and awake

"Hey Kirito, did you finally wake up? Breakfast is almost done so sit down and wat for a little bit." She said as she flipped what I believe is an omelet, as she did one final flip in the air she got two plates and placed one omelet on each plate.

"Here you go, hope you like it." She said as she placed a plate in front of me as she sat in the seat across from me and eating the omelet she made for herself. I then began to eat my omelet thinking that this so good and delicious and finished eating it.

"That was delicious, and just so that you know Yuuki anything you make I'm going to like not matter what it is." I said saying my opinion of her cooking, she blushed slightly as she thanked me for the compliment.

"So Yuuki what's with the new change of clothes, you look great in them." I said noticing her face went completely red.

"Well, I just thought it would be nice to wear something different than my combat clothes." She said her face going to its normal color, I smiled glad that she isn't sad anymore but the real question is what we will do now?

"So, what do you think we should do now?" I asked Yuuki wondering if she has any ideas on what we could do next.

"We could do what we did last time, go to the dungeon and find the boss." Yuuki said thinking if there was anything else.

"That's the only thing we could ever do in this game for us high leveled players." I said with a sigh wondering if that's all we can do. Yuuki suddenly walked towards me and hugged me, I went stiff by Yuuki's sudden and unexpected hug.

"Don't worry, the more floors we clear the closer we are of being free from this death game and remember you have me by you side." She said with her usually cheerful smile, I smiled back thinking that she is right.

"And you have me by your side." I said as I hugged her back.