Chapter 4

Yuuki POV

I-I can't believe what I just saw right now! I s-saw Kirito's c-c-c...
Yuuki's face suddenly turned red as a tomato just from remembering what she just saw moments ago.
Okay just calm down, it was just an accident. I'll tell him it was an accident and it will be alright.
Yuuki knocked on the door this time just to make sure the same incident won't happen again.

"You can come in." Kirito replied. I took a deep breath to relax a little bit and then slowly opened the door. As I fully opened the door and saw that Kirito was already dressed, waiting for me to come in. I closed the door behind me and just stood there at the doorway waiting for Kirito to say something.

There was only an awkward silence in the room, I wanted to break the weird atmosphere that we were in. I was about to say something but was interrupted by Kirito.

"Umm..."

"So did you sleep well last night?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Uh, yeah I had good night sleep."
Then the awkward silence came back.

"So, you carried me to my room last night."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I just thought that you would want to sleep in your room than in mine." He said a little worried that she would be angry.

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's not like you did anything inappropriate to me when I was sleeping. Or did you?"

"O-of course not! I would never do something like that to you!" Kirito said with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Eh, are you sure. You're not lying to me are you?" I said teasingly.

"Don't label me off as a pervert just because I carried you to your room while you were asleep!" He said still embarrassed of what I said.

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding okay, relax.

"Now I'm having second thoughts of letting you come with me." He said with his arms crossed on his chest.

"What, no!!! Don't abandon me, we were just getting along too." I said as I fell to the floor in despair.

"Haha, got you!" He said feeling all superior at me.

"Urgh... You meanie." I said pouting with my cheeks puffed at him.

"Okay, with all seriousness why did you come to my room so early?" Kirito asked me as I was still on the floor pouting.

"Oh, right I almost forgot. I came here to ask you if you already decided what we are going to do from now on?" I said as I stood up from the floor.

"Yeah, I already decided that we are going too go clear the dungeon of the 40th floor." Kirito said waiting for my answer.

"Yes, I finally get to see Kirito in action!" I said all excited.

"But before we go you might want to change into your clothes or are you going to go fight in your pajamas?" He said smiling with a mischievous grin.

"Huh?" I said confused as to what he meant until I looked at what I was wearing. My face immediately turned bright red of what he said and he was looking at me so intently.