Chapter 3

Kirito POV

As I was thinking of what Yuuki just said still remembering how they all died in front of me, I felt something on my shoulder and I saw Yuuki sleeping. I smiled as I watched her sleeping on my shoulder and as I kept looking at her I thought she looked cute in her sleep. I shook my head trying to clear my mind of these thoughts that I was having about her.

Wait, what am I thinking? I shouldn't think of her that way while she's asleep. Anyway I should probably take her to her room before she wakes up.

I carefully pick her up in bridal style so that she will not wake up and then I walk out of my room heading into Yuuki's room. I opened the door and carefully laid her on the bed, as I was about to leave I heard Yuuki say something. "Kirito..." I looked at her to see if she was awake but her eyes were closed and I just thought of it as sleep talk as I walked out her room heading towards mine still thinking of what Yuuki said.

"Maybe we should go to the dungeons, I can't just sit here remembering about the past. What really matters is the choices that I make now that will determine the future. I'll just make sure that Yuuki or anyone else doesn't die on me." I said determined of what I said.

"I will tell Yuuki about my decision tomorrow, so I will just go to sleep for now."

Yuuki POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I got up from the bed looking around to see where I was, it looked like it was my room. I looked out the window to see that it was already morning.

"Huh, wasn't I just in Kirito's room a while ago?" I said confused of what was happening.

I got out of my bed and decided to go to Kirito's room to see if he knows how I got to my room. I opened the door of my room and started to head to Kirito's room, I then opened the door without knocking and I saw Kirito without his shirt. Kirito then noticed that I was there and stood there looking at me with his shirt off. The room became really quiet as I started to process what was going on as I kept looking at Kirito's chest. My face started to heat up as I finally understood what was going on.

"I-I'm really sorry!" I said with my face red as I closed the door.