Chapter 15

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for a while, it's just that I was so busy with work and school stuff that I didn't have time. I also had to rewrite the entire chapter because the episode where Kirito meets Lisbeth didn't flow right with the story, so I had to skip that episode and move on the next one. But enough of my excuses, I hope you enjoy this chapter even though I don't think I'm that good of an author.

Kirito's POV

I was fighting against a lizard type monster that uses a sword and shield but can also use sword skills, which makes killing this monster a lot harder than normal ones. As it attacked me I dodged it and backed away making some distance between us as it came after me with a sword skill activated. I avoided his attack as I slashed at its side and gave it another slash across its chest as it turned around to face me. After finishing the second attack I spun around the lizard monster and gave it another attack towards its back but the monster swung its sword towards my head as I ducked finishing it off by another attack to its chest. I looked at the monster as it burst into pieces feeling exhausted of the difficult fight.

"It's been almost two years since this game of death began. I'm still going alone with Yuuki, fighting side by side with her on the front lines. Akihiko Kayaba's out there somewhere, watching. I wonder what he's thinking right now." I thought to myself thinking of how long I've been stuck here and the reason why the creator of this death game did this.

"Guess I'll head home." I said to myself feeling tired as I started to walk towards the exit of the dungeon. When I exited the dungeon and walked in the forest that was near the dungeon I noticed something in the bushes seeing a rare animal.

"You gotta be kidding." I said as I grabbed two throwing spikes, activating a sword skill on one of the spikes I threw one towards a tree startling it making it jump as I threw another one at it while midair. I made my way to floor 50: Algade to go visit Agil and show him the rare item that I got for killing the rare rabbit that I saw in the forest.

"No way! This is an S-class rare item! Holy crap! This is the first time I've ever seen one! Hey, Kirito. Don't you already have all the money you need? I'll buy it. But I'm saying, wouldn't you rather have it for dinner?" Agil said to me still amazed that I got a rare S-class item.

"Sure. It's just... Well, who knows if I'll ever get another one." I said doubting that I'll get to see another rare item like this one.

"So, keep it." He said not seeing what's the problem.

"What's the point? Look, to prepare an item like this, you need to have high enough cooking skill." I said still not sure what to do with an item that needs a skill that I don't have.

"Yeah, you're right. If we tried, we'd just burn it." Agil said not thinking that you'll need a high cooking skill to cook the item.

"Hmm..." I said thinking of what I should do with it.

"So, this is where you have been Kirito. I've been looking everywhere for you, and I find you here in this dump." I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around to see an angry Yuuki looking at me.

"I've got my chef." I said as I grabbed her hand as I found the solution to my problem.

"Uh... What chef?" Yuuki said confused as to what I meant.

"Hey, don't you insult my shop!" I heard Agil yell at Yuuki but ignored him as she stared at me. I let go of her hand nervous as to what she's going to do to me.

"Y-Yuuki, what are you doing here?" I asked her as she kept glaring at me, making me raise my hands in defense not wanting to suffer her wrath.

"I came here looking for you. I thought I told you when you go to the dungeon that you tell me so I can go with you." Yuuki said getting close to my face, still glaring at me with her crimson eyes. I blushed slightly looking away from her feeling embarrassed as to how close Yuuki is.