Chapter 30

Damon, Selena and Joe had gone to get Lucy and Damon knew exactly where Klaus had her. He tried to forbid Selena to come but she wouldn't listen to him, specially after everything he had done. Elena had to stay, Selena wouldn't want to risk her life.  She also could notice that Elena was very relieved and glad not having to go. 

Damon pulled over, as they had arrived to the destination. ''Here it is,'' he said. Selena opened the car door, stepping out and looked around her. ''Can't you just stay in the car please?'' Damon asked frustrated.

''No way!'' she protested, turning her head towards Damon. ''Lucy is my friend and she is my family. So don't even try it Damon.'' He rolled his eyes and they all walked towards the old house. ''Why here?'' asked Selena.

''Because it's a part of me and Klaus. He knew I'd come here..'' 

They all stepped inside the house carefully. ''It's empty..'' Joe mumbled.

''No. It just looks empty, Klaus knows wer'e here,'' he whispered.

''Yes, I do..'' Klaus said, appearing from nowhere.

Elena was in the bakery, as usual. It wasn't exactly safe, but it was acting as normal as she could. The door opened and she heard the small bell that rang everytime someone walked in. She looked up to see a very big figure infront of her.

''Can I help you?'' she asked, a bit annoyed as Derek stood there looking down at her.

''No, but I'm supposed to help you, look after you..''

''So sit down somewhere, don't just stand there like your my lifeguard..'' He raised his eyebrow and sat down by one of the tables, where he continued staring at her. She shook her head, rolling her eyes. ''Jesus..'' She ran her hands through her long, brown hair. She knew that he enjoyed the fact that she was annoyed. He might have been an angry person himself but that didn't keep him from liking seeing other people like Elena, being angry.

 ''Klaus, hand her over!'' Klaus was smirking and Lucy showed up from behind him.

''Lucy!'' Selena yelled. Klaus looked at Lucy.

''Care to join your friends, Lucy?'' he asked as Kol, with two other vampires grabbed Damon, Selena and Joe. 

''Lucy..'' Joe looked at her, trying to escape from their grips. Lucy looked away a she was avoiding eye contact with him, not saying anything.

A small laugh escaped Klaus's lips. ''Didn't think so..'' said Klaus, smirking.

''Lucy, what are you doing?'' Joe yelled as he was being pulled away with Selena and Damon.

''Sweet Lucy...'' Selena said. Lucy stepped forward.

''I'm not your sweet Lucy anymore.'' She smirked evily at them as they were dragged, turning on her heels and walking away. 

Anger started to rise within Joe and he changed into his true werewolf form. ''You freaking destroyed her!'' he growled, his voice getting darker. He tossed the vampires into the walls around him. ''AHH!'' he growled. Klaus's eyes widened and he seemed frightened. He stepped away into a corner where he could get away.

All of a sudden the doors bursted open, Logan holding a fire weapon with Dean behind him. He looked different, not seeming to look like the sweet boy Selena met. He was wearing different clothes and he didn't even look sweet anymore.

''Logan,'' Selena mumbled. Dean nudged his shoulder.

''Shoot her,'' Dean said. Logan looked at him and Selena. ''SHOOT HER!'' Dean screamed. ''Shoot her now!'' Logan aimed the weapon at her, prepared to shoot.