Chapter 10

''Your not like the others Selena,'' he said to her, starting to walk around the store. ''I see what your doing, interacting with humans instead of your own kind, instead of facing with the fact of who you really are.''

''I wasn't always like this Damon, I know deep down inside that I had human parents,'' she said to him.

''Well they're just as good as dead now ''

''Don't talk about them like that, you know nothing about them!'' she said angry, stepping closer to him.

''Neither do you.'' He smirked, looking at her. ''Do you even remember them Selena?'' She looked away from him, feeling guilty as he said that.

''You just hate the fact that I denied you infront of everybody.'' 

For a moment, he got mad and stepped so close to her that it actually scared her, but he hesitated to actually hurt her. ''Just think about what I said,'' he said angerly and walked outside.

''Not for a second... '' she mumbled to herself.

As Selena had music on, she had problem deciding what to wear. She couldn't decide how she was going to have her hair as she was looking at herself in the mirror. She then got sick of the fact that she couldn't choose that she just picked an easy choice, she then heard a knock on her door seeing Lucy in the doorway. 

''Knock knock, '' she half smiled.

''Hey,'' Selena said awkwardly.

''Where are you going?'' Lucy asked her, curious.

''Nowhere, just out, '' she told her. 

''Anywhere important?'' 

''No, just going out..'' she said, barely looking at Lucy.

''Okay,'' Lucy said and left her.

Logan was on the brige by the waterfall. He noticed how Selena got delayed and thought that maybe she wasn't going to show up. He stared down the bridge at the lake, seeing his own reflection. She had rejected him a couple of times and he didn't know how he would react if she would reject him this time by not coming. He then turned around finding Selena standing there. She half smiled at him.

''I was afraid you werent going to show up, '' he said as he stared at her standing there.

''Well, I'm here now aren't I?''  She told him smiling. They stared at each other akwardly for a moment, but Selena could find herself blushing. She didn't know why.

''So why meet up here, why this place? '' he asked.

'' It's my favorite place, no one knows about it but me, '' she said taking a look around it.

''Not anymore,'' Logan teased her, giggling.

''Shut up,'' she teased back, laughing.

Damon was across the lake watching them. He glared evily at them, he felt angry and hurt. That she would have chosen a human being over someone like him. He felt mad and felt doing something about it.  ''This is not good, this is not good at all,'' he mumbled to himself.