Chapter 13

''What are you doing here?'' I asked, frightened of the real reason why. He stood up, not looking quite happy. 

He walked towards me, it looked like he was about to explode.  ''I saw you,'' he said, but I didn't really know what he really ment.

''You saw me where?'' I asked, clueless.

''I DIDN'T - '' he suddenly yelled, but calmed himself by lowering his voice. ''I didn't see you, I saw you and that boy.''

Isuddenly felt the world spinning around me. Everything was spinning, I felt so nauseous that I thought I was going to die, not that I already wasn't. I could hear his voice in my head ' that boy ' all over again. ' I saw you and that boy. ' I calmed myself, and everything was normal again. ''Listen Damon-'' I began, but I was caught off by my Aunt Cindy who was standing up from the sofa, walking towards me.

''No you listen missy. Do you even know what your dating!?'' she yelled. ''I can't believe how reckless your being,'' she said sighing to herself acting like I was some kind of crazy person.

''Don't talk like that, don't talk about him like he's some kind of a beast. We are the beasts, not him.'' I answered, defending myself and Logan. Suddenly Damon walked towards me, he was really angry.

''Your going to stop seeing this boy!'' Aunt Cindy yelled at me.

''And what If I don't? '' I said folding my arms. Damon had gotten closer to me, even more angrier.

''If you don't, I'm going to tear him apart lim by lim, and he's going to feel the pain. I'll tear him apart, slowly.'' 

After that he left. ''Do as he says,'' aunt Cindy said staring at me then leaving me to go to her bedroom.

I don't want Logan to get hurt, this is what it has come to. I really love being with Logan, but I can't. If I continue this, Logan will be killed. It's over.