Chapter 6

Selena ran as fast as she could into her home. When she had arrived, she collapsed onto her bed, crying her eyes out. She wanted freedom, she wanted to do whatever she wanted and this family of hers was preventing her to do it.

''I don't want to marry him, I don't want to be his wife... '' she mumbled to herself, crying.  ''I'd rather die then marry him.''

While Damon stood there surprised and disappointed. ''What's going on? '' He had asked Selena's cousin, Cindy.

''I'll deal with it, don't you worry Damon she will be yours,'' she told him and left. 

After a while she bursted into Selena's bedroom where Selena was lying.  ''You could have knocked you know..''

''I would have, you just wouldn't have let me in.'' Selena rolled her eyes, trying to avoid eye contact with her cousin. ''You knew this from the start, you knew this day would come. ''

''I knew that but what I don't know is Damon, he's not a good person. I can see it in his eyes ''  

She took a seat on her bed. ''We just want what is best for you, trust me Selena we wouldn't have picked him out for you if he was bad. But you have to know we aren't human, people look at vampires as monsters ''

'' I don't want to marry him, and I WONT! ''

'' You will marry him, and that is final! '' Cindy shouted back at her, and left Selena's bedroom. Selena was all alone and felt like crying all her immortal life.

Moments later, Cindy knocked at her door. '' Selena, it's time for your dinner.'' But heard no respond. ''Selena, I know your mad at me and you have every right to be. It's not easy having to begin a future so soon in your life, just please open up.'' But yet, there was no respond. ''SELENA! '' She opened the door, and there was no one in there. The window was open, and she assumed Selena went somewhere alone. She hoped she hadn't ran away.