Chapter 23- Knights of the Leaders

Gab's POV

I choose to have an intensive training. I told my superior that I want to be like my dad. He was impress when I told him that my dad is Marcus Roman. And he understood what I wanted to be.

I was transferred to a facility that was different from the regular soldiers. Here I will be trained differently... More intense, harder and more complicated than the rest.

Our group consist of 10 individual. And it started with history on the secret milatry organization of US Government. We studied the 4 person that I looked up too that unknown to the human history. I saw pictures of my young daddy together with Tito Ace, Tito Kyle and Tita Abby.

They said that Tito Ace is a great leader and Tito Kyle is the best hacker. Tita Abby is the most badass spy but has a temper that leads to a lot of paper works because she always end up killing her subject. And my dad is in front with battle. Marcus Roman is jack of all trades. But his social skills was his best weapon as he blends easily amoung the crowd.
The four of them are in front row of team that killed Bin Laden and weaken the Al Qaeda.

Nobody knows my connection to the four excluding my superior. And I prefer it to be that way.

Different languages are mandatory to learn. Specially Arabic because of the Islamic Terorrist. Social skills are also taught. Body languages, different accent even sign language. My first month is like my first week at boot camp. More yelling, physical and mental training and drills.

"How's Marcus?" My superior, Gen Robert Abrams asked. I learned long time ago that there was someone who betrayed my dad before so I don't trust anybody. Even my superior.
"He is fine." I replied.
"And?"
"Nothing Sir." I answered.
He smirked at me...
"You are learning." He tapped my shoulder and leave.

After training if there is time to read, I master the language that Cailee speaks. Spanish...

At second month, a nuclear training was taught to us. As country like Russia and North Korea were crazy with their nuclears. Diffusing nuclear is hard. One wrong move and everything will explode.

Old technology like GPS phone tracking was taught too. Hacking cameras using street CCTV were also taught. It's easy to use steet cameras to locate targets when tracker is not available.
Every time I want to give up, Cailee's face will return to my memory and it fuels me to go on.

After several months of training, and mastered the accent of diffent nation, I noticed one on my team has a distinct accent. He can hide it very well but to me, his English is different. I had a bad feeling about him so I followed him one time.

I create a device that will interfere with his mobile phone signals so he needs to speak louder and I listened to their conversation thru a secret passage on his room. He is speaking in English.

"I am not sure where the Four Pillars are. You said one of them has a son in here but there is no Asian in our group." My team mate said.
"No...there is none."

My blood runs cold. There is a spy inside this facilities... Who are the Four Pillars? Is it dad and his friends?

"Okay. I will look closely." He replied.

That night I went into a deeper web and trace the call... The phone is encrypted and I need a help.... I am not as good as Tito Kyle on this hacking at least not yet.

I made sure that my call is untraceable before I dialled his number.

He didn't answer right away. I am 100% sure that he is tracing my call.

"Hello." He answered after a while.
"This is Gab."I replied. Tito Kyle didn't reply.
"I need you to trace a call... I think there is a Russian spy in here but I can't trace his call. I can't penetrate the firewall. The call is in same location but it is 30 minutes ago."
"What gives?" He asked. But I can here the sound of keypads.
"They are looking for the son of one of the Four Pillars." I replied.

Napamura si Tito Kyle. "I will call you back." And he cut the line.

After an hour, General Abrams asked me to join him at the conference room.

"Gabriel, take a seat." I was alone with the General and I was thinking if I can take him down alone kung sakaling kalaban siya.
"I appreciate your help on finding the spy in the facilities." Seryosong sabi ni General.
Kung nagulat man ako sa sinabi niya, hindi ko iyon pinahalata.
"Where is he?" I asked him.
"Took care off. Anyway there are things that I want to discuss with you and I know that you are ready for the next training." General Abrams turn on the six monitors in front of us. One by one the monitor open.

I saw Tito Kyle, Tito Ace, Tita Abby, my dad, the other is I'm not sure who he is and the last monitor is Tito Red.

Nakangiti lahat sila sa akin maliban kay Tito Red.

"Hello Gabriel." Bati ni Tito Red.
I heard my dad chuckled. Natulala yata ako ng makita ko silang lahat sa monitor.

"I want to formally introduce you to the Four Pillars. Your dad, Kyle Alejandro, Abby Fujihama and Ace Lagdameo. The other guy is Warren Santos, he head of the Shadows in Asia... And the last guy is Red Sebastian. One of the three Leaders. I want to welcome you for being a Knights of the Leaders." I want to absorb it all but mind is not responding at this moment.

"Four Pillars? Shadows? Three Leaders? Knights of the Leaders? What is the meaning of that?" I asked them on no one in particullar.

"The Three Leaders consist of Leader in EU that is Lt. Gen Rainer Leakey. The leader in USA is Gen. Robert Abrams and I am the leader in Asia." Tito Red replied.
"We three are in contact with United Nations to facilitate a secret group that will help the military of the government on finding terrorist and solving international crimes that each of the government can't do because of International Law." Gen. Abrams explained.
"The Four Pillars were giving us insites, help us to solve cases and sometimes they can decide on the cases they assigned to but they are not usually involve on field. The Knights of the Leaders are the soldiers that are on field. Like you Gab." Pagpapatuloy nito.
"You will be given a task and assignment in the future. Modern slavery, International kidnapping, Islamic terrorist attack... You will need a help from Shadows. These are the computer hackers that will give you coordinates, directions, informations... You can call them anytime and they will coordinate with different shadows around the world so you can get weapons when you are in different country. Whatever you need on your assignement, they are the one who will coordinate for you. Can you still follow?"

Tumango ako.

"Your training will be more advanced from now on. You are the first Knight in Asia." My dad said to me.
"Congratulations Gab." Tita Abby said.
"Take care always Gabriel. Do not trust others with this information. Gen. Abrams will train you further until you are ready for your first assignment." Tito Red nodded at me and he is off.
"Gab, do not trust other soldiers that is not in our circles. Take care." Tito Ace reminds me.
"Good job Gab." Tito Kyle praised.
"Mag-iingat ka anak." Paalala ni daddy. Isa-isa silang nawala sa screen.
"I suggest you take your rest and the information will be proceed to you by tomorrow." Gen. Abrams tapped my shoulder and he left the conference room.