Chapter Thirty Two : Uncertain Bloodshed

Tomorrow.

I hadn't given much thought of how that word was important. Since even before I knew that "tomorrow" would always have me in it. But right now, I wasn't sure.

I didn't even know if I should use today or tonight. I'd been in constant darkness, locked in this messed up place for I didn't know how long now.

It must've been twenty four hours... or three days or one hour after I lose conscience right after seeing Aya.

Was that an imagination? No.

Was she here? Yes.

Until now I could smell her scent. She was approximately five meters away from me. But no matter how I wanted to go to her, I couldn't. Except from my chains, I couldn't will myself to fight and go over her.

I was in pain, I was weak. I was ashamed, I was sorry.

I stayed still at where I was.... waiting.

For what? For more fucked up things to happen maybe.

The door hadn't opened for an hour now since I woke up. My arms were stiffed and aching from the suspension and tight metals around them.

My internal struggle was disturbed by the shouting coming outside the room.

"I sacrificed a lot to capture him!" Tego's voice was filled with frustration.

It was followed by Tomiko. "My decision is final."

That silenced the whole place except for this room where my heavy breathing could be heard easily. I closed my eyes to hide the flaming red irises that were now constant. My fist tightened, my thirst sang a creeping slow song in me.

"God fucking dammit!" Tego yelled, followed by a crashing sound.

The door of my prison finally opened. One guy was dragging Tomiko by her arm. Her nose was bleeding, the right side of her face was bright red while her hair was disheveled. Tego followed along side with two man.

At first I couldn't understand what was happening but then the guy holding Aya's mother pushed her to the ground forcefully in time as Beard man walked in with an open laptop in his hand. He settled it on the table near the machine before crouching down to look at Tomiko.

"Give me the password now!"He bellowed towards the weak woman.

"No." Tomiko whispered.

The door opened again and I groaned audibly.

Aya was pulled in the room, a guy was holding both of her elbows securely. She took in the scene, her worried eyes found and stayed on her mother who was still on the ground.

Tego paced to and fro a few seconds then suddenly pulled Tomiko up. He looked at me with a grin. "You're thirsty right?"

My beast growled a yes but I remained silent.

Tomiko struggled to let go from his hold when realization of what he wanted to happen downed at her. Tego pulled her closer to me then angled her face forcefully to show me her neck. "Do you want to kill her to? I'm gonna let you."

Before I could curse him,

"Stop it."

Her voice instantly made me look at her. Aya was looking at Tego, pleading him with her eyes and voice.

Mizushima turned to look at her but shook his head. "Me and your mother have an agreement!"

"That wasn't what we agreed!" Tomiko shouted. "I never agreed for you to kill him!"