Chapter Four and a Half : Eighteenth of September

We have a new classmate today.

Ruki Matsumoto.

He's Byo Matsumoto's brother. But unlike his friendly brother, Ruki seem to be serious all the time.

When he sat down his desk beside mine, I couldn't bring myself to spare a look at his direction. I don't know why.

His desk is beside mine and I tried to talk to him earlier. It wasn't productive though.

Mr. Sakamoto, our teacher in English gave us a quiz.

When I was reaching for an eraser in my bag, I saw Ruki's pen broken in his hand and his head was bowing down forward. He looked like he was in pain. I took a few breathes before I ask him if he needs another pen. I actually wanted to ask if he was fine but that would be embarrassing.

When his eyes met mine, I felt the strange pull in my stomach again.

The first time was when that guy at the ball danced with me. I don't know why he left without a word though.

Matsumoto's eyes were glaring in annoyance but it softened and was replaced by... I don't know. I can't describe it. It was a mix of confusion, anger, surprise and adoration?

I gave him my extra pen. The one father bought for me from Paris.

Mr. Sakamoto saw us and thought we were cheating. Everyone was surprised when Ruki stood up and fought him back with the truth.

Ruki Matsumoto has a foul mouth.

But I'm not surprise. He's radiating BAD from the very first step he took in our classroom.

He walked out after that and Mr. Sakamoto was too angry to continue his day with us.

I lost my extra pen today.

FACADE ( the GazettE Tale )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara