Chapter Eleven and a Half : Twenty-Sixth of September

Ruki Matsumoto.

He'd done a lot today.

He showed the whole class how he can play the piano well. He played a very sad piece. A Requiem - I am wondering why he picked that.

I thought the whole day in school will be peaceful. But then, when I was waiting for my mother to pick me up - Ruki ask me to come and talk with him.

He demanded me to ask him something. I asked him why he hated me.

Then he asked about him - his fascinating impossible capabilities. His red eyes.

I told him that I didn't tell anyone about it. He looked surprised.

I still don't know why and how he has those abilities.

I still don't know what he is.

He told me not to tell anyone. Of course I won't.

Then...

- I desire you -

His words have been repeating in my mind for a few hours now. It won't stop replaying with his voice. With Ruki's voice.

He said he desire me.

Desire. A word like - Crave, Want, Yearn.

Ruki wants me?

It doesn't make sense! He detests me! He hates me and he shows that in anyway he possibly can.

But he said those things to me with pure sincerity. I could feel it when he closed the distance between us - when he leaned to me - when I could feel his breathing on my neck.

Ruki Matsumoto desires me. And i can say that the feeling is mutual.