Chapter Two : The Scent of Infinite Hell

Three months later

   The sun's rays beamed through the floor to ceiling door of my room's balcony, reaching almost half of the dark room of its steam. Soft lull of piano echoed through out my room. It was morning, indicating a start of a new day to the humans but meant nothing for the endless cycle for us. I was reaching out to my nightstand for the component's remote when someone knocked on my door furiously.

   "Rise and shine, Prince Charming!" Byo's irritating voice came from the other side.

   Instead of crushing his skull onto the floor, I decided to keep my calm. Dragging my ass out of the bed, I turned the component off and head to my walk in closet. After dressing up, I stood in front of the walled mirror.

   I stopped aging when I was eighteen. For decades, I looked the same. My yellowish blonde hair was styled in perfection. My pale complexion was still pale. The irises on my eyes were light brown, for now. I was looking perfectly good - my façade was. Beneath this skin was a monster. And the hideous monster came out and played just a few hours ago.

   I turned around and walked out of my room, leaving all of the memories of what I did last night just like what I do for a few centuries now.

   The hallway of my father's mansion was wide and for the humans, intimidating. Different expensive paintings were hanging on the wall, antique vases on the floor, heavy curtains attached on the lengthy window. They'd been staying here for a year now, while I was trashing my existence anywhere. I come here for a visit, a day or two then I was off to another continent.

   I stay away from them to be independent. Though my father was not a fan of that, I didn't care. I wanted to exist on my own without someone looking after my ass.

   I was staying in Alaska, freezing my existence for about twenty-three years now. And pretty soon people would wonder why I didn't age, that's why I need to pack up again and choose another place to stay. I was thinking of Washington or Australia or Taiwan or... hell, I didn't know.

   The only reason why I'm back here was because of the event that'd be happening a few hours from now. My father's so-called company's anniversary - Sphere Company.

   "How's the flight?" Byo mocked when I entered the living room.

   As always, it was a spacious room filled with expensive furniture and appliances. I slumped down the couch next to my brother.

   "Better than the last." It was better because I used my father's plane. The last, I was stuck in an aircraft full of hearts pumping blood and it took all of my will to control my yelling thirst.

   Byo chuckled and started to type on his phone while I took the newspaper on the coffee table. It had the same bull shits of humans so I threw it back on the table and stood. I walked in the dining to find my father sitting on the head chair.

   "You're back." The brunette guy, which was my parent let go of the newspaper and took a sip on his cup.

   I sauntered to the table, pulled a chair at the middle and sat down. "Looks like it."

   A few centuries ago, My father was a famous lawyer in a village somewhere in the US, a devastated drunkard in Russia, a policeman in Singapore, a notorious mafia leader in Italy, the list went on.

   This time, my father decided to be a bachelor business tycoon in the city of Tokyo, Japan. In less than a year of staying here, Takeshi Matsumoto already carved his name in Japan's history. He emerged from nothing to something, just like what he wanted.

   All through out those times until now, we were known as brothers to humans. We were sure they'd wonder if we tell them the truth. He looked like a guy in his late twenties, while me and Byo were looking perfectly great in being eighteen.