XIX

==Nineteen==

[Harry’s POV]

            “This is such a mess.” I barked, starring at the three new Hybrids Ed and I found, “Why the fuck did you put up such a fight?” One of the three started to open his mouth to begin talking but I turned and walked away. I didn’t really care about what he had to say.

            “I can’t believe we did this to the Drottningholm Palace.” Ed was in shock, kicking the rubble of what was left of this historical monument in Sweden, “I feel so bad.”

            “Don’t blame yourself, blame those cocks over there who thought resisting was a smart idea.” I yelled the second half so they could perfectly hear what I was saying, “Trust me, I didn’t want to have to demolish this place, but it had to be done to get those three over there.” I spoke quieter now while pinching the bridge of my nose.

            “What are your names even?” Ed called out, addressing the three sitting down a few feet away.

            “You don’t remember?” One of them said, “You both were in the same laboratory as us.”

            “Actually, Ed here, escaped before you came along. And I, on the other hand, didn’t care about you all enough to commit your names to memory, so answer his question.” I snapped, getting more irritated the longer I stalled around with these three hopeless idiots.

            “My name’s Nick Grimshaw.” The first responded, immediately looking down to the ground. I could sense he was afraid, and I liked it.

            “I’m Ariana Grande.” The second spoke, and I didn’t mind it because she was gorgeous and if I wasn’t on this God forsaken mission, I’d take her back to my place and screw her all day and night.

            “And I’m Ashton Irwin.” The last one spoke and I immediately got bored. I didn’t want to screw him so I had no use of him. I beckoned them all to stand and didn’t say anything as I started to walk. I heard their feet kick amongst the rubble as they followed me, and then Ed picked up the rear, that way, the three of them couldn’t run away.

            The five of us, early the next morning, made our way back to the camp in France. Before entering, we met up with the lady who originally gave us the task of retrieving the remaining Hybrids, “Where were these three?” She asked, eyeing the figures lined up behind me.

            “We got them in Sweden.” I said, stepping aside so she could inspect them, “Haven’t decided which others to go after next.” The lady nodded, lightly touching the chins of Nick, Arianna and Ashton. They didn’t do anything and just looked straight ahead, almost like robots.

            “Okay, they may enter.” She said, and they immediately walked into the camp. The doors were closed by these large guards from the outside and the lady started to walk to them as well, “And you two may leave. Go get the others and bring them back here.” She turned around once more and was let into the camp’s entrance, and the two beefcakes followed her.