16. Breakfast & Bracelets

Nico's POV

I woke up the next morning in my favorite place: Leo's arms. I smiled warmly and kissed his cheek. "Leo, darling," I whispered. "It's time to get up...we have demigod things to do."

Leo's eyes fluttered open, and his face brightened the minute he saw me. "Nico!" he exclaimed happily, giggling softly. "We're not fighting anymore!"

"Yes, I know," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Now get up, darling."

"Okay, fine," Leo said with a sigh, rolling off the bean bag chair and standing up. He goes over to a dresser and pulls out some clothes for both of us. "I like to be prepared," he says with a proud grin, tossing me a black shirt and black jeans.

I chuckled and started to change. "Wow, you really know how to plan a date," I replied with a smile.

"I guess I do," Leo said happily, wrapping his arms around my waist and softly kissing me. "I love you, Ghost Boy," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I replied, grinning. "Now get changed, it's time for breakfast."

"Okay, fine," he said, putting on a pair of jeans, his usual Camp Halfblood shirt, and suspenders.

Once we got changed, we met the rest of the crew for breakfast. I sat in my usual seat next to Leo, and we held hands under the table.

Piper looked over at us and raised an eyebrow. "Huh. It looks like you two made up," she said with a smile.

I nodded quickly and looked over at Leo, smiling warmly. "Yep," I said happily, squeezing his hand. "We're all good."

"That's lovely," Piper said. "Although I checked your room last night, and neither of you were there."

Leo chuckled awkwardly. "Oh, um...we fell asleep while watching a movie," he said.

"Wait, there are TVs in this thing?" Jason exclaimed. "No fair! You have to let me use it sometime."

Leo just shook his head. "Nope, sorry, it's only for homosexuals," he replies teasingly.

Jason frowned. "I don't know about you, man, but Percy's pretty hot."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, shut up, Grace," I muttered. I didn't need anyone reminding me of how attractive Percy was.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Piper exclaimed, ignoring Jason's comment. "My mom heard about you guys being a couple and got you these." She hands us each a bracelet. Mine had flames and said, 'I <3 Leo,' while Leo's had skulls on it and said, 'I <3 Nico.'

I smiled and put mine on, showing it to Leo. "You like it?" I asked happily.

Leo nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, baby, it's so cute!" he exclaimed, putting his on and examining it. "Thank you so much, Piper."

I nodded in agreement and kissed Leo's cheek gently. "I love you so much," I whispered in his ear.

He giggles softly and kisses me back. "I love you, too."

*************

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you'd like me to write about any other pairings, feel free to comment. I prefer to write about boy-boy or girl-girl couples, but I will make an exception for Octachel.