12. Leo's Return

Leo's POV

After about twenty minutes of trying to convince Calypso I wasn't straight, Nico, Jason, and I just gave up and shadow traveled back to the Argo II. It's okay, I forgot he was there, too.

The rest of the crew was waiting for me when we got back, and they enveloped me in a group hug. "Why did you leave?" Piper asked worriedly.

"I just needed some time alone," I replied quietly, not wanting to elaborate. "We would have been back earlier, but I ran into Calypso."

"Wait, how do you run into a music genre?" Frank asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Calypso's a girl," I said with a laugh. "When I disappeared, I landed on her island. I escaped, of course, but she got a bit too attached to me."

"Well, that must have been awkward," Hazel said softly. "How'd she take the news that you liked boys?"

"Not well," I said with a sigh. "But Sass Master Nico defended me, so it wasn't that bad." I grinned and put an arm around my boyfriend.

Jason looked back and forth between us and smiled shyly. "You know, you two are pretty cute together. And it's obvious that you're totally in love...I'm sorry for being so unsupportive."

"Don't worry about it," Nico replied, biting his lip. "It's a natural reaction, we understand."

Jason just nodded and took a deep breath. "I promise I'll always be accepting towards everyone on the ship," he said. "I never intended to hurt anyone's feelings, especially my best friend's."

***********

Thank you so much for reading!! I never expected this fanfic to be so popular...I'm glad you guys like it!! :) I solemnly swear to update more often.