15. Leo's Surprise

Nico's POV

I sat on the deck of the Argo II, the place where Leo and I had cuddled so many nights ago. Back then, everything was perfect: I loved him, and he loved me. How did things get so bad?

I sighed and buried my head in my hands, letting the tears flow freely. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up, finding myself face to face with none over than Leo Valdez.

"Nico," he said softly, "are you okay?"

"What do you think?" I retorted, biting my lip and trying not to cry anymore. "My boyfriend is pissed at me because of a stupid crush I had when I was younger!"

Leo sighed and sat down next to me, taking a deep breath. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I was just so afraid that you would leave me for Percy. He's so perfect, and I'm just me. It makes sense that you'd like him more."

"Leo, darling," I said softly, looking into his eyes. "Yes, Percy is strong and hot and all, but technically, you're hotter. And baby, I love you so much...I would never leave you, you know that."

Leo nodded slowly. "I love you, too, Nico," he whispered, kissing me deeply. "Hey, babe...I think I know how I can make it up to you."

I grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" I asked teasingly.

Leo nods and gives me a goofy grin. "Uh huh!" He giggles and grabs my hand. "Follow me!"

I nodded as Leo led me down countless halls of the Argo II. Damn, I didn't know this ship had so many rooms.

He finally stopped in front of a door I didn't recognize. He opened it, and my eyes widened. Inside was a huge movie screen with several bean bags surrounding it. There were different kinds of snacks everywhere, and Leo had even installed a soda machine.

"Wow," I whispered. "This is amazing." The whole room had a black and orange color scheme; our favorites.

Leo smiles and squeezes my hand. "Do you like it, babe?" he asks. "I made it just for us. No one else knows it's here."

"I love it, Leo!" I exclaimed, sitting down on one of the bean bags. "So, what are we going to watch?"

Leo sat next to me and held up Disney's Hercules. I rolled my eyes. "Leo, you're such a dork," I said with a giggle. "And for the record, my dad does not have blue flaming hair."

He chuckled and put an arm around me. "Shh, just watch," he whispered as the movie started. We both immediately starting singing "The Gospel Truth." Very loudly. And very off-key.

By the time the movie had ended, we were out of breath from all the singing. I lied down and let out a soft yawn. "Leo, can we spend the night here?" I asked softly.

He nodded and held me close. "Of course," he whispered, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you, Nico."

I smiled and kissed him back. "I love you, too, Leo."

*********

I hoped you guys liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and/or comment :3