3. Lily Lovers

Nico's POV

I walked hand in hand with Leo down the hall, separating when we reached our friends. Hazel was standing on a chair, a smirk on her face.

"Hello, Argoers," she said, examining their expressions, most of which were not positive. "Leo and Nico here, er, lost a bet...well, I guess I'll let you see for yourselves."

I took that as our cue, appearing from behind Hazel, blushing insanely. I glanced at Leo, who was smiling like a goofball. I let out a small giggle. The others' expressions shifted immediately; Frank almost fell off his chair laughing.

"Oh gods," Jason said, his eyes brimming with tears. "What are you guys, the tulip twins?"

Leo nudged me, and I turned to look at him. For some reason, the flower crown made him look even cuter. "More like lily lovers," he muttered, and I smiled.

"Very clever," I whispered back teasingly.

Piper grinned. "I'm sure my mom would enjoy this," she said, her eyes sparkling.

I just looked at my feet awkwardly, but Leo was really getting into it, dancing around and joking with everyone. It was for the best, I thought. The crew needed a little humor now and then to get our minds off things.

**********************

It was after breakfast, and Leo and I were in our bedroom, relaxing. Suddenly Leo sat up and his expression turned serious.

"Okay," he said, plopping down on my bed right beside me. "Nico, I...I think we should tell them."

I gave him a confused look, though I already knew what he was probably going to say. "Tell them what?"

Leo sighed and rested his head in my lap. "We should tell the crew about us," he breathed. "I don't want to hide something like this from them--they deserve to know.

"I agree," I said, running my fingers through Leo's hair. "We should tell them...after this."

Leo's raised his head slightly and looked at me. "After what?"

I smirked and lay him down on the bed, climbing on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him passionately. He responded with even more energy, pulling me closer to him and wrapping his legs around my waist.

Then Leo flipped us over so he was on top and slipped his hands under my shirt, running them up and down my bare torso. He gave an exasperated sigh. "That's it. Take it off, now."

I grinned at him. "Anxious much?" I asked teasingly, slipping my black tshirt off, then taking his off and tossing them both to the side.

Our bodies collided with so much force that I thought the bed would break, but Leo didn't seem concerned at all. Just passionate. Really passionate. For the next hour almost, we were a flurry of energy and heat, and I couldn't tell where I ended and Leo began.

Two hours later, and I was lying on my back beside Leo, completely out of breath. All of our clothes were on the floor and sweat dripped down our faces. I grabbed his hand, my heartbeat slowing slightly. "We should do this more often," I said with a smirk.

Leo let out a happy sigh. "Yes," he said, rolling over so he was on top of me, every inch of us touching. "Yes we should."

*************

Hope you enjoyed chapter 3!!! I'll write more soon. Meanwhile, feel free to make any suggestions for future chapters or other fanfics.