11. Ghost vs. Girl

Do you guys like my title? XD I know Mayday Parade fans will...

*********

Nico's POV

I clenched my fists and glared at the girl, my heart beating a mile a minute. How did she even know my Leo? Whoever she was, there was no way I'd let her lay a finger on my baby.

She returned the glare, biting her lip as she stared at me. "You're Leo's...boyfriend?" she asked, obvious confusion on her face.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, yes I am," I said simply. "And you are...?"

"I'm Calypso," she replied, crossing her arms. "Leo landed on my island..."

I scoffed and stood beside Leo protectively, in case she got any ideas. "Well, good for you, but he's with me now, so get the fuck out."

Calypso's eyes widened and she took a step closer to me. "You dare to speak to me like that?" she demanded. "I am a goddess!"

I just smirked and tilted my head. "Well, then I recommend you get your goddess ass out of here and go hit on some guy who's not taken by a son of the god of death."

Seeing that she was getting nowhere with me, Calypso turned to Leo. "You're really going to let him talk to me like that? I thought you cared about me."

Leo looked completely flustered and tongue-tied. "C-calypso, I..." he stuttered, his hands fiddling with some nuts and bolts. "I do, um, did care about you," he began nervously. "But I've found someone else, and he makes me incredibly happy."

I smiled at this, but Calypso just looked even more furious. "Leo!" she exclaimed, her face bright red. "You've got to be kidding me. You...you can't be gay!"

Leo rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me deeply. He pulled away after a few seconds and smirked at Calypso. "Oh, I think I can," he said, chuckling.

************

Thanks for reading! The next chapter is coming soon. Don't forget to vote and/or comment. I love you all!!