5. Nico is what?

Chapter 5 is finally here!!! I hope you guys like it!! :3

****************

Nico's POV

As I walked hand and hand with my amazing boyfriend Leo, a sudden thought popped into my head. We might have come out to the crew, but I still hadn't told my father. And he was kind of a big deal, so upsetting him would not be a good thing.

Now, I didn't know much about my father, but the one thing I did know was that he was straight. It was times like this I wished my dad was Apollo or something, which would make coming out much easier. But no, I was stuck with an ill-tempered god of the dead. Hooray.

I figured that the first step would be to confide in Hazel and Leo, because I trusted them and I knew they would definitely make this easier for me. So I called them into my room in order to discuss how exactly I was going to tell my all-powerful father figure that I liked guys.

"Honsestly, Nico, you're thinking too much into it," Hazel said when I told her about my daddy dilemma. "He's going to be okay with it, trust me."

But, as my luck would have it, I didn't end up having to tell Hades. And the reason for that was Cupid had already told him. I should've known that guy wouldn't keep his mouth shut.

I was contacted by my father via Iris-Message, and he just had to do it when Leo was present, which I guess at the moment was almost all the time. "Nico di Angelo," he said in a monotone voice, giving no clue to his feelings.

I gulped and stepped up to the magical projection. "Yes, father?"

Hades' expression shifted slightly, going from a cold, emotionless stare to a disappointed frown. "Cupid has informed me that you are, well, attracted to men," he began. "Nico...is this true?"

I nodded solemnly and looked up at him with sad eyes. "Yes, father," I replied, fearing the worst.

"Well, at at least you're honest," he said, and it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

"Oh, and father," I said cautiously, taking Leo's hand. "There's one other thing. This is Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. He's my boyfriend."

**************

Mmkay, that's it for this chapter, sorry it's a bit short. Also, thanks to all of you who left suggestions. ^.^