Chapter 18: Calum

"Now last but not least is Ashton and Calum's project!" Miss Ollie says with way to much energy as the other kids whisper mean things to Ashton and I.

    "Our project is about the first chapter in The Maze Runner by James Dashner. " Ashton starts making people actually start to listen to us.

    "We put meanings to some of the thoughts Thomas had running through his head in that chapter." I say pointing to diffrent parts of the board.

    We both continue to talk about the project until we've explained everything.

   As Ashton and I walk back to our desks everyone in the room claps for us.

  This made Ashton and I both stop in our tracks. Was this some sort of joke?

  "I can't believe you guys both talked!" A boy who I dont know the name of said with surprise written all over his face.

   Ashton shrugs and then continues to walk to his desk like none of this is a big deal.

    After a few more minutes of people clapping and such the bell rings.

   When I leave the room someone stops me and I close my eyes waiting for him to hit me.

    "Why did you close your eyes?" The boy asked me obviously confused.

    "I t-thought you were going to h-hit me..." I stutt

er

    "Why would I do that?" He asks me

    I shrug and start to walk away but the boy (who I just realized is Blondie from last class who shouted the thing about Ash and I talking)

    "Im Luke by the way."

    "Calum."

    "I was wondering...if...you...would like to....get some...coffee...with me sometime..." Luke mutters out obviously nervous.

    "Did you just ask me out?" I ask very very confused as of what is happening

    "No...I mean...like to be friends...you dont seem to have many...and I don't really either...you can bring Ashton if you want to..." He answers

     "Okay...I bring Ashton...and you bring one of your friends...deal?"

     "Deal."

     I nod and Luke starts to walk away but then I ask him "Can i have your number?"

     He chuckles and then hands me his phone so I could just put my number in his phone.

    Then we go our separate ways.

    When I get to my third class a bunch of people are staring at me and whispering things like "He talked last period" or "Hes not as ugly as people say" and a bunch of other weird things.

   Who knew that just me talking would be such a big deal?

    I just can't wait for today to be over so I can go to Ashton's and get some cuddles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have been awske since six in the morning and im sick but I love you all so here's this :)

    I hope you like it :)

   Also theres thunder and lightning outside and its pouring rain. Its just gross.

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___(personal account), 5sosboyyz (im the owner and im looking for a co-owner), or  otp__central (Owner :))1girl.manybooks(co-owner on this one)

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)