Chapter 8: Calum

I watch as everyone climbs on the four different buses or into there cars. I wait for the annoying teachers to say that I can walk. Ugh. Hurry up.

    "Walkers may walk now!" She shouts although im the only walker and I was standing right next to her.

    I start to walk on the sidewalk and I watch as three of the four busses past me (the fourth bus turns a different way)

   As I start to walk I pull my IPhone out of my pocket and put it on shuffle.

    About five songs later im home. Well at least the smallish building I wish felt like home.

     I put my phone back in my pocket.

     I walk through my already unlocked front door. I look around the living room for Peter or my mum and I couldn't find them.

    I decided to go in my tree house.

    My real dad built me this tree house when I was in second grade. We used to come up here together and 'camp'. Everything was perfect then. Then in fourth grade...my parents began to fight and hit each other. Though neither touched me.

     Then in fifth grade he had a stroke. Thats the night he died.

     When my eyes start to water I come back to reality and pull my phone back out of my pocket so I could put Ashton's phone number and then text him.

    I sent him:Hey Ash. I hope you dont mind the nickname. Oh by the way its Calum. I added the last part as a after thought.

   It takes Ashton a few minutes to reply but when he does it says : Its fine. Its kind if cute.

      He thinks it cute? Good.

    After a few minutes I  reply :oh good. Well i have to do my homework now. Talk to yah later.

    I get a simple okay as a reply. I dont answer it instead I pull out my homework and start on some math questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai :) I hope this chapter was good :) Luff yah :)

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)