Chapter 12 :Calum

When we finally reach what I am assuming to be Ashton's house Ashton opens this car door and helps me walk to the house door.

    Once we get inside Ashton yells "Grandma I have a friend over.Is thst okay?" And then under his breath he says "Hope so cuz hes not leaving."

    "Just be quiet!" A very old sounding woman yells back.

       Ashton doesnt respond but instead leads me to his room.

     I didnt really have time to see much of his room because once I sit on his green sheeted bed Ashton is already next to me with band-aides and a wash cloth.

    "Cal...what happened?" He asks when he pulls my shirt up and sees all the scars and bruises on my stomach."

    "Peter..." I mumble

    "Calum...please tell me....what did Peter do?" Ashton asks me even though I think he already knows what Peter did to me.

    "He...he hits me...he hits me Ash." I say looking down at my feet feeling ashamed that I let Peter hit me so many times and not doing anything about it.

     Suddenly I am being crushed in a hug and I can feel Ashton crying.

    "Im sorry. No one should have to deal with anything like that."

     I pull away from Ashton after a few minutes and I use my thumb to wipe away his tears.

    "Ashy...its not your fault." I say to him looking at his perfect brown eyes.

    I start to lean closer and closer into Ashton.He leans in too.

    Soon my lips are connected with his.

    The kiss isn't filled with sparks or any of that crap they say in romance novels. Instead its filled with passion and sorrow.

   When we both finally pull away Ashton looks up at me and smiles.

   I give him a questioning look.

   "Its all just kind of weird isn't it? How the two practically mute boys get paired up and...well...this happens." He chuckles.

    I nod and say "Ash...can I stay here with you?"

    Ashton looks up surprise written all over his face but yet he nods.

    "You are not going back to your house with Peter." He spits out the name Peter like its poisonous.

     Suddenly he mumbles some thing about talking to his grandma and walks out of the bedroom.

      When im alone I start to think of the kiss and how close Ashton and I have become in the past few days. Its crazy.

     I start to imagine a world where Ashton and I are a couple and it seems perfect.

     But soon everything is ruined when I remember that Ashton's probably isn't gay.

   All of my thoughts are broken by the sound of Ashton walking into the room.

    His oh so perfect smile that shows his dimples is taking up almost half his face.

     "You can stay!" Ashton almost yells out.

     I stand up and hug him ignoring all the pain it caused.I was too happy for some pain to ruin everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I tried my hardest to make this chapter long and I hope I succeeded in it :) Oh and thank you for the 100 views and 60 votes!

Instagram: __troyler ___ or otp__central

Twitter : Imacandor

Snapchat: Tabbi2001