Chapter 5: Ashton

"Calum and Ashton." Great. I get to work with a person who probably has never even heard of me.

I bet he'll probably just leave me to do all the work. Or maybe we will actually get to be friends.

Maybe I can finally get someone to notice me. In more than a 'oh look loner boy is here' kind of way.

"Everyone get with your partners while I hand out the project papers." Ms.Ollie says breaking my thoughts.

I look up and see that Calum is slowly getting up and walking over to me. Which kind of surprises me because I sorta thought he would just want to work alone. Maybe hes not as weird as people say.

When Calum sits in the empty chair next to me Ms.Ollie starts moving the partners to different parts of the school so that 'partners can't cheat off other partners'.

This is just stupid.

"You two," Ms.Ollie points to Calum and I "Are going to go out by the swingset and work."

Calum and I both nod and grab our stuff and exit the classroom.

When we get to the swingset we both sit under a tree that is right in front of the swings and set our stuff around.

After a few awkward moments Calum studdered out "W-what i-i-is the p-project...?" Which scared me a little because I did not expect Calum to talk at all.

I hand him the paper I had already read and he starts to read it. He nods and hands me the paper back when hes done and says "W-we c-c-can't w-work o-o-on this-s a-at my h-h-house."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)