Chapter 7 :Ashton

Once School ends I walk outside to where the buses are. I get on the bus and wait for everyone else to get on. Ugh. Everyone's so friggen slow.

When the bus finally starts to move I thank the heavens.

After about 5 minutes the bus stops at my stop and I gladly got off and started my short walk home from the bus stop.

Once I arrived at my house I noticed that my grandma wasn't home and I remembered that Stacy (My neighbor) was taking her to look at nursing homes.

I sighed and then pulled out my key and unlocked the front door.

I walk in and I toss my book bag onto thr ground outside of my bathroom.

After I went to the bathroom I I picked my book bag up and brought it to my bedroom which luckily is right next to the bathroom.

Once im in my bedroom I flip yhe light on and I close the door. I wal km over to my desk and pull my homework and a pencil out of my bag.

Then I set out to work on this stupu d math work.

After the first three questions I realise that I could not focus on math because my mind kept drifting off to Calum and how he got me to talk so easily.

Suddenly my phone beeps scaring me half to death.

I reach over and pull my blue and black cased IPhone.

When I push the button to turn the screen on I see that its a text from an unknown number.

I open the text and read: Hey Ash. I hope you dont mind the nickname. Oh by the way its Calum.

I get the urge to smile and push it down.I don't smile.

I reply to Calum after I put his number in my phone: Its fine. Its kind of cute.

After a few minutes Calum replied :oh good. Well i have to do my homework now. Talk to yah later.

I type back a simple okay then I start to work some more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :) I hope you liked this chapter ♡♥

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)