Chapter 20:Calum

"Do you think he doesn't really love me?" I ask Luke suddenly as him and I sit on his bed just randomly talking.

"You mean Ashton?" Luke asks surprised my my question.

"Yea. I mean he hasn't asked me out on a date or has he said he loved me lately...im worried."

"Cal. Ashton loves you so much. You are his life. Without you he probably wouldn't be alive right now. Don't worry im sure everything's fine." Luke says firmly as he hugs me.

"Is it okay if I call him?" I ask Luke without thinking. My step dad made me ask before I did almost everything. Even though hes been dead for three weeks and I haven't seen him in about five weeks old habits die hard.

"Yea of course go ahead. " Luke chuckles as my cheeks turn slightly pink.

"I'll be back." I smile as him.

Smiling. I've been doing a lot of that lately. It feels great to be actually happy.

I pull out my phone as I sit on the porch swing in Luke's front yard.

"Hello?" Ashton's sleepy voice says. Crap...I woke him up.

"Hi. Its Calum...im just going to call back later.Sorry I woke you up. " I say through the phone to Ashton.

"But Callllllllll! I want to talk to youuu!" He says making me giggle (a manly giggle of course).

"Okay."

"Did you call me for a special reason...or to just talk? Aren't you with Luke? "

"Yes...I called for a special reason and yes im with Luke."

"What do yah need boo?" I love that nickname.

"Do you love me?"

Ashton gasps and I hear what I think is him getting up.

"Im coming to see you." Is all Ashton says before he hangs up.

Tears start to flow down my face when I realise that he didnt answer my question.

He doesnt love me.

I collapse onto the floor and suddenly im in Luke's arms as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

Soon everything goes dark.

When I wake up I see that im in Ashton's...well my house.

I push myself out of bed and I go into the living room.

Ashton is sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Ash?" I say my voice small.

He looks up and me and starts to ramble on about how much he loves me and that im his world.

I rush over to him and hug him.

"I love you Ash."

"I love you too Cal."

"Will you marry me?" He whispers in my ear making me pull away from our hug and gasp.

He pulls out a ring from his pocket and raises a eyebrow at me.

"Yes. Yes. A million times yes. I love you. " I say as he puts a blue ring on my finger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be the epilogue. I hope you liked this chapter :)

I changed my wattpad name :) its now boobearismahname :)

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)