Chapter 19: Ashton

"Hey Ashy..." Calum mumbles to me as we sit and cuddle on my bed.

    "Yea Cal?" I reply stopping my thoughts about how weird it felt to talk in front of everyone today during class.

    "I made a friend today."

    "Oh? And whats his name?" I ask slightly...no very surprised.

    "Luke. Luke Hemmings I think..." He says making me smile.

    "Luke's really nice. His best friend Michael is pretty cool too. We used to be friends when we were younger.Then we just stopped talking." I tell Calum.

    "Well...im glad you like thrm because...I might have planned something with him and you with out a king you..." I chuckle and then ask

    "What are we doing then? "

    "We are going to meet at Starbucks in about thirty minutes. " He says

    "We better get in the car then." I groun not wanting to let Calum out of my arms or out of bed at all for that matter.

    "Okay!" He says and sits up.

     Soon the two of us are at Starbucks waiting for Luke and Michael.

     "Hey Calum! Hi Ashton!" Luke says when him and Michael (who has green hair right now) sit down across from Cal and I

    "Hello Luke! Hai Michael! " He says obviously excited to have made friends.

     After about twenty minutes or so Luke's mum calls him and says that its time to come home.

    As we drive back to my house Calum's phone beeps and he pulls it out of his pocket.

    "Hello?"

    "Yes. I am Calum Hood."

    "What?"

    "...Okay...we'll be there shortly..."

     Once Calum hangs up I ask "Where are we going?"

    "St.Francis hospital...my step dad got in a car accident...they want me to make sure its his body..."

     "Oh. Are you sure you can do that?" I ask him.

     "He tried to kill me. He made my life a living hell. He deserves to be dead. I hope he suffered. "

    I never expected words like that to ever leave Calum's perfect mouth.

   I decided that I just shouldn't answer.

   When we finally find a parking spot at the hospital we walk over to where the elevator is.

    I hit the down button and we wait for the doors to slide open.

    Once the doors open Calum pushes button number four.

    As soon as we get off the elevator and are at the front desk a smallish looking older woman leads us to Calum's step dad's body.

     After a few silent seconds of everyone just staring at the body Calum nods.

     "Thats him."

     "Im sorry for your loss." The nurse says as she leads us out of the room.

    Calum and I stay silent.

    As we drive home Calum starts to smile like the idiot he is.

    "Why are you so smiley?" I ask him

    "Hes gone! Im free! He can't hurt me!" He practically screamed with joy.

     "I love you Cal." There I finally said it.

      After a few secinds that felt like hours he says "I love you too Ashy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello! Its 10 o'clock and im on wattpad :P Anyway theres one more chapter then the epilogue :(

    Also I think my next story is going to be a hybrid one :) I dont know what ship though...

     Please comment some from 5sos or 1D please :)

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___(personal account), 5sosboyyz (im the owner and im looking for a co-owner), or  otp__central (Owner :))1girl.manybooks(co-owner on this one)

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)

The Lonely Ones ( Cashton)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें