The Lonely Ones ( Cashton)

Ashton Irwin a eighteen year old loner. Never talks. Never smiles. He never does anything but listen. He is always alone, always listening. Has been since he was born and his parents left him with his seventy-five year old Grandmother. All his classmates thinks he likes to be alone, but inside he's dying for someone to notice him. Just one person to be his friend. To care if one night he were to kill himself. Just one.

Calum Hood an eighteen year old nerd boy. All he ever does is read and write. He hardly ever even looks up from his notebooks. He wasn't always like this though. He changed when his Mum married a man named Peter and Peter started to abuse Calum. That was seventh grade. Now he's in his last year of high school. Other students think he wants good grades or has some disorder, but no. Calum only reads and writes so he can escape the trash world he lives in. Just waiting for someone to notice his pain. Just one person.

When Calum and Ashton have been paired up to do a school project together will they find the answers to their problems or will heaven gain two more beautiful angels one night?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's Boo and this is my fifth story. This story is cashton (obviously) and there might be some triggers and such in this story.

If you have a problem with this story please tell me what you think is wrong with it or just stop reading this.

I personally feel like this is going to be the best story I've written so far.I hope you think so too.

Also these are my social media accounts:

Instagram: Possiblyadragon

Kik: astrohappens

So the next chapter will be up soon and I hope you enjoy this story!