Chapter 11 :Ashton

The next morning I stand at my bus stop and wait for Calum to show up. Im not really sure why though.Its not like I would even talk to him. Not with all these other kids around us.

    When the bus arrives Calum still hasn't showed up...maybe hes walking to school today?

     After my first class (which was science) i start to get worried. Why isn't Calum at school?

   Is he sick?

   Is he hurt?

   I hope hes okay.

   My day goes on the same as every other school day. Slow and boring.

    As im on the bus going home my phone beeps notifying me that I have a new text.

    I reach into my pocket and grab my phone.

    New message from: Cal

   As fast as my phine would let me I opened the text.

    Before I could read it the bus stopped at my stop and I rushed out of the bus.

     As soon as I got home I sat on thr porch swing my grandma had set up about ten years ago.

    I look at Calum's text and suddenly I was moving so fast into my grandma's old car(that she can't drive anymore) and I was calling Calum.

    After about the third ring he answers.

    "Ash."

    "Calum! What happened? Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

    "C-can you j-just pick me up at t-the g-g-gastation by the old mall?" Calum manages to studder out.

   "Of course. Give me five minutes."

    I hang up and I start to drive.

    After about five minutes I see calum sitting on the curb outside the gas station with his head in his hands.

     As I rush out of my grandma's car I notice that Calum is sobbing.

    I sit down and pull him into arms.

    "What happened Cal?"I ask him once I see all the bruises and cuts there are on his body.

    "C-can w-we talk later?" He asks me.

    I nod and help him to stand up.

    He walks (with my help) over to my grandma's car and I help into it.

    Once Calum's buckled and everything I cross over to my side of the car and we start our way to my house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola my little 5sosers :) I hope you liked this chapter :)