Chapter 6 :Calum

"W-we c-c-can't w-work o-o-on this-s a-at my h-h-house." I say to Ashton after I read the project paper.

Ashton gives me a questioning look and asks "Why?"

After a few minutes of solvents he says "N-not that im going to make you say any thing!" in a rushed voice.

I was confused on why he said that but then it hit me: he thinks he hurt my feeling or or something.

"N-no its not like that...its just...m-my parents...d-dont....like p-people..." I manage to get out. Im not really lying...my step dad doesnt like people...but I really dont want him coming over because I don't want Ashton to get hurt.Or find out the truth about why I am the way I am.

"Oh okay...we can we work at my house." It was that moment that I noticed that we were both talking and we both never talked.

"D-did...did you notice...t-that were both talking?" I ask him

His eyes go wide and then he says "We are!" He seems happy but he still isn't smiling.

Thats when the bell rings and ruins everything.

Ashtons eyes are back to being dark and we both fall silent.

"C-can I have your n-number?...f-f-for the project!" I studder out.

Ashton nods and grabs a sharpie out of his pocket and then grabs my arm and writes his number and under that he wrote

Thank you nerd boy xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai I really hope you like this chapter :)

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)